complete cyclist van reckless driving!!!!

Cruz Addict

Rant on

To the driver of the complete cyclist van ( dont know if it was a team van or just a company branded vehicle) that was sitting in the parking lot of sun city before the sun came up, I congratulate you for making it before so many others.

I must however state my complete and utter disgust at how you managed to achieve that task.

At roughly 5.20am you passed myself and several other motorists on the sun city road at what I can only guess to be 140odd km per hour, this based on the que of no less than 7 vehicles you overtook in a single passing move, traveling at 120km per hour.

Not only speeding I might add but passing on a double solid white line.

You my friend must have been so proud to sit in the dark waiting for the start when I suspect only a few minutes later than you pronounced your "win" myself and several others you passed arrived.

I would have congratulated you in person but I thought it better not to call you all the 4 letter names I could think of describing genitalia in both english and afrikaans in front of my family and other riders waiting for their start times sharing your darkness.

Feel free to contact me should you wish.

Rant off

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent them a note directly to, I hope

Sounds rof

Weren't the driver aware of exposing the brand?

Isn't this the second incident reported on the hub for this vehicle if memory serves - detailed search time chaps.

Isn't this the second incident reported on the hub for this vehicle if memory serves - detailed search time chaps.

There was another incident yes

A few months ago

Same vehicle, likely so

Edited by ' Dale

Hi DaddyG

Thanks for the feedback, although negative.

Thanks for the chat on the phone too - good to catch up.

You and those who know the Complete lot… know we're a good bunch.

Appreciate the frustration caused on Sat am. I hope you (and all others) had a good/safe race.

Keep well & ride safe.

Mike

................... I might add but passing on a double solid white line...............

.......................those who know the Complete lot… know we're a good bunch..................... ride safe.............

These things are not compatible! How about promising to have a serious talk to the driver to explain the value of human life to him? (Even if he doesn't see the value of his own.)

Indeed, I have met a number of Complete Cyclist riders, some from thehub, and I think highly of all of them. And I've had good service from the shop.

But what about the van driver?

Indeed, I have met a number of Complete Cyclist riders, some from thehub, and I think highly of all of them. And I've had good service from the shop.

But what about the van driver?

We all know what would have happened in CPT ..... :whistling:

Hi DaddyG

Thanks for the feedback, although negative.

Thanks for the chat on the phone too - good to catch up.

Appreciate the frustration caused on Sat am. I hope you (and all others) had a good/safe race.

Keep well & ride safe.

Mike

What a bullsh*t response!

How about actually DOING something about it?

If you read the original post, it was about the driver of a branded vehicle.....not about "the Complete lot".