Buyers wasting sellers time

ChUkKy

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahaha. I wonder if Rouxtjie is regretting his OPINION about a 1000 posts yet.

Damm it must be hard work to respond to every "noob" taking offence :ph34r: :whistling:

Nope...no regret. I really don't care if pee on lurkers batteries, they add no value to my life or thehub anyway.

But ja, the next fuming lurker will be pointed to previous posts :clap:

Why are you struggling to get it?

"it has almost nothing to do with credibility but everything to do with helping active forum members."

Simple...we all understand what you are getting at but for the life of me I cannot understand why

When I advertise its first come first served Finis en Klaar.I don't care if its some oke with 15000 posts or 1

Do yourself a favour and search the classifieds for new ads in the last hour and look at the view count.Lots of lurkers it seems who don't give a hoot about debating some trial that took place donkeys years ago but just want to trade.That is what is keeping this site afloat I would venture.

Are you saying that low post members are worth less, i know many members personally, not many have high post counts

Nope, read again, I am saying that they don't want / scared / not interested in contributing...and I am not interested in helping them.

admin please remove 10 000 of my posts cause i dont have a life, apparently it will be a life changing experience

Sorry Dips, I meant more than 14488!

Hey, its his choice, you don't have to do things the way he does, if you don't choose to. Don't take offence to it. Many other guys are willing to deal with newer members....

You forgot to put (194 posts to go) at the end there.

Simple...we all understand what you are getting at but for the life of me I cannot understand why

When I advertise its first come first served Finis en Klaar.I don't care if its some oke with 15000 posts or 1

Do yourself a favour and search the classifieds for new ads in the last hour and look at the view count.Lots of lurkers it seems who don't give a hoot about debating some trial that took place donkeys years ago but just want to trade.That is what is keeping this site afloat I would venture.

The why is easy actually...because the lurkers just sit in the classifieds like aasvoels waiting for the next bargain to call dibs on. An active contributor that wants the same item will ten to one miss it because he is in the forum part. You work on a first come first serve basis....and works for you. I want to rather give someone the opportunity to get the item cause he is actually part of thehub, not just circling in the classifieds. Even if it means it takes longer to sell or we negotiate a lower price...Fine by me.

So for the people with 0-1000 posts, you have one less hubber (Rouxtjie) you can deal with, there are thousand others to make sales or to buy from. :mellow:

Exactly...really a non event....maybe I hit a nerve with said lurkers. :ph34r:

Plan....

You seeing through mine :clap: :clap:

I think Rouxtjie is one of the new Mods and his first task is to get more activity on the hub.

Mission accomplished. I think Matt should give him his first promotion :whistling:

Well start then @floatfox, its the only way I can judge your character....25 posts since 2012 doesnt really inspire me to want assist or help you in any way...its a two way street remember, I am not interested in people that don't realize this.

@Sandro...good for you, however, its exactly people like you and @floatfox, I am not interested in dealing with. Now don't get me wrong, its not about trust or me thinking you are scamsters, but if you have 470 posts in 10 years you really dont contribute much ito thehub community(helping people..in many forms here on thehub). I would rather sell something for 500 bucks to someone that is a regular contributor(read helping people) than to someone for 800 rand that is only here to see what bargains he can snap up or call dibs on...aka lurkers

First of all..I don't need you to judge my character, rather judge your own character..2nd of all, I don't need your help..there are thousands of other people on the hub that don't have a sh&t attitude that are willing to help..and if you want to compare statistics lets do so..you have managed to ad a massive 3 friends on the hub since 2009..that says a lot about your true character to me..further to the above, you only have 4 positive ratings in 5 years...that really tells me all I need to know about your character.. Then lets compare amount of posts vs amount of likes..I have 25 posts and 16 likes..You have 14487 posts vs 7143 likes...now lets think about that for a second..also think about the people that have jobs where they travel most of the day, or they are not as fortunate as you to be able to be online most of the day..like some other people..Get real..

O, and if I can assist anyone on this site, whether they have just joined to get help or they have a 100 000 posts..I will help them if I can as I am not better than anyone..Have a lovely day.

Still trying to crack that elusive 1K club, next milestone will be the SS club, :-)

Rouxtjie, you should add >1k and at least 5 posts in the SS fred....