Brandon Stewart

Mousea

Careful...

Not because of KE, but because of George and Stewart. He lost sponsors before because of his teammates. EDIT: Two of his team mates have been banned in the last two years FACT. Sponsors get nervous about this thing, guilty or not. Look at Oscar, legally he is not guilty of anything yet, but he has lost most of his sponsors. You read it as me inferring someone is guilty, when I was actually saying sponsors care more about their brand and what it is associated with than whether someone is guilty or not. EDIT EDIT: Point proven two posts down.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fedgroup have just put out an official post on FB to say BS company has been dissolved and Fedgroup have pulled there sponsorship with immediate effect. It goes on to say that the will support MN and KE till the end of the season but are now gonna focus on cycling in schools and at Grass roots level.

Knox might find another team, but I cannot see Kevin finding something else. To many guys that are now younger and faster than him.

Knox might find another team, but I cannot see Kevin finding something else. To many guys that are now younger and faster than him.

DG is out on 'parole' next week right? I smell a come back :)

Knox has also been riding for a lot of different teams in the last 3/4 years. It may not be that easy finding another ride.. there are better youngsters that need and deserve the sponsorship more than him.. (sad cause I like the kid)

has the world champ weighed in on his brother-in-law yet?

I get very distracted when he is mentioned. .

DG is out on 'parole' next week right? I smell a come back :)

the problem with a mtb ex doper comeback is that you will be racing for scraps and meal vouchers. The world's queen stage race never wants to see you again in any capacity so what is the point.

I WONDER IF THESE OKES WILL EVER REALIZE THE IMPACT OF THEIR *** DECISIONS,,,,,,on everyone else involved. or is it just ME ME ME ME ME

the problem with a mtb ex doper comeback is that you will be racing for scraps and meal vouchers. The world's queen stage race never wants to see you again in any capacity so what is the point.

I though his infringement came after the date that KV implemented for his zero tolerance policy. I am sure it was Jan 2013?

Please correct if I'm wrong, he could ride like Roel Paullison is. (for example)

Knox has also been riding for a lot of different teams in the last 3/4 years. It may not be that easy finding another ride.. there are better youngsters that need and deserve the sponsorship more than him.. (sad cause I like the kid)

He should have gone overseas when he had the chance

I though his infringement came after the date that KV implemented for his zero tolerance policy. I am sure it was Jan 2013?

Please correct if I'm wrong, he could ride like Roel Paullison is. (for example)

Any athlete (professional or amateur) sanctioned by their federation or national anti-doping authority (NADA) for use of performance enhancing drugs (PEDs) after 1 January 2013, whether at another event or out of competition, will be banned for life from participating in the Absa Cape Epic.

From the cape epic site

"Any athlete (professional or amateur) sanctioned by their federation or national anti-doping authority (NADA) for use of performance enhancing drugs (PEDs) after 1 January 2013, whether at another event or out of competition, will be banned for life from participating in the Absa Cape Epic. Not only will the person not be allowed to participate (as an amateur rider or UCI- licensed elite), but the individual will also be banned from being involved on any level including as a team manager."

The sanctioned imposed on him is effective from 27 March 2014. He tested positive for the banned substance on 7 July 2013 during an out-of-competition test.

As I understand it....NO MORE EPIC except from your couch.

I won't be surprised if KE deciders after this to exit/retire.

G

Fedgroup have just put out an official post on FB to say BS company has been dissolved and Fedgroup have pulled there sponsorship with immediate effect. It goes on to say that the will support MN and KE till the end of the season but are now gonna focus on cycling in schools and at Grass roots level.

Archived