Brandon Stewart

Mousea

David will be allowed to race the Epic (possibly with Owen Hannie in team ABSA)

Well if Owen can the surely DG should be able to.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and not just the top schools either. It seems like its happening all over the place.

Finals of big schools rugby is here in our dorp tomorrow. . Wonder if they will test.. ooh wait, no they are at a fancy resort on a conference. . Guess not.

Finals of big schools rugby is here in our dorp tomorrow. . Wonder if they will test.. ooh wait, no they are at a fancy resort on a conference. Guess not.

Maritzburg High forward pack this year apparently weighs the same as the 95 Boks. We've obviously made advancements in many area's of nutrition etc, but sjoe - so much for the saying of men against boys! :eek:

How can the owner of a cycling team, in this day and age, not know what TUE stands for? That alone sounds fishy.

Maritzburg High forward pack this year apparently weighs the same as the 95 Boks. We've obviously made advancements in many area's of nutrition etc, but sjoe - so much for the saying of men against boys! :eek:

:clap: :clap:

Donner hell, what they feeding them the gr R's for breakfast huh.

Edited by Gen

Simple, testosterone is strongly linked to male libido. The day a man is dissinterested in (you know what) is the day I say ok, there is a problem, give him some hormones. :lol:

Or.........

Get yourself a new pair of knickers.......

Thx for that. . But I very much doubt they bother coming to the platteland

You think where BS lives is easily accessible for SAIDS to do testing or when he disappears for a few weeks on end to remote locations to go train before big competitions and comes back from the like a steam train?

Pretty similar to not being able to go to the Platteland.

It seems there are many dim witted ignorant people that as usual make `hubbers look nothing more than bored wannabe's that are never gonna be !

Get the facts straight !

Stewart applied for the `TUE before the use of Nebido.

The treatment was telephonically approved by Annique Coetzee.

Stewart sent numerous emails thereafter confirming the telephone conversation, and submitting the endocrinologist reports and required documents as per the WADA code.

To none of these emails did Coetzee refute having given telephonic approval or that the submissions were insufficient or incorrect.

FYI - Nebido has to administered over a period of 6months before T levels will improve to a normal level. Google it !

So seriously, how would he benefit from 1 or 2 injections. Furthermore with a washout period of 28 weeks Stewart would have to be a complete and utter fool to undergo such treatment with SAIDS testing him a minimum of twice a month , and 1 month before the Epic where testing occurs almost daily.

Any one who believes this to be out right cheating I would categorise as having impaired intelligence !

The concerning part is the manner in which SAIDS handled this issue.

Stewart informed them of his treatment and declared the use on over 20 dope control forms from Feb . There was no need to even test for the substance , he told them he had received the treatment .

Stewart corresponded directly with Faghmy Galant (GM) and Khalid Galant (CEO) and Nic Kock (legal council ) of SAIDS in April requesting guidance given the fact that further to permission being granted by SAIDS, Switzerland had declined .

To hide their irrefutable error and incompetence SAIDS had to find `Stewart guilty to save face .

Do yourselves a favour and speak to people in the know before banging out crap as most of you keyboard ninjas tend to do.

"FYI - Nebido has to administered over a period of 6months before T levels will improve to a normal level. Google it !"

FYI I dont want to become involved or comment on B.S. but google is not the end all and be all of everything,it will give you at least 5 different answers on the same subject.

just saying ^_^

FYI i never liked B.S. but he is human after all-we all make mistakes.