Brandon Stewart

Mousea

we had a rama legs also,,,,,wasnt my flavour :thumbdown:

Did I ever tell you about the goose that used to come and visit the troepe in our army camp.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I ever tell you about the goose that used to come and visit the troepe in our army camp.

please dont :ph34r:

Why would he need to do that? I put it to you

i started off reading this thread thinking what the vaaark evaaaaa, but seriously now??? now we want to start digging into everything this oke has ever done,,,,,,,come on SERIAAAAS

SO WHAT HE ENJOYS A FEW BEERS more AA members here than at meetings

SO WHAT HE GETS UP TO *** who doesnt

HE GETS LOCKED OUT HIS HOUSE so what

ITS CALLED LIFE,,,,,the few hubbers i know and the stories i know :eek:

Point being he is a owner of a Professional team that should act as such and is claiming witchhunt, faulty ethics etc etc when in fact he is far from what he is claiming as being all above board.

When in fact us as "fans" of the sport and were of the team would like to know WTF that **** was all about. My son for 1 who was 2 tables away lost a hero in SA mtbing that race and that is a problem as I am sure he wasnt the only one.

Edited by Sworks20

The ones who used to leave a trail of STD's and insects lying around behind,.....????

I think every base had one of those visitors.... I'll keep my story about the ballsak room to myself......

Guest Smimby

Or take whatever non-medicinal measures you can to normalize your condition. You would not expect a cholesterol sufferer to continue eating deep fried potato chips covered in bacon and cheese and just expect the meds to sort him out. My question is actually a more general one: what non-medicinal measures were taken to try and normalize your cholesterol Brandon? The TUE seems like a shortcut.

Why does he need to tell you that? He went to a doctor who prescribed something.....

If you go to a doc with manflu do you 2nd guess the treatment or just take it?

You are making statements related to medical conditions here when you are clearly not qualified to do so.

I think every base had one of those visitors.... I'll keep my story about the ballsak room to myself......

Come on Grebes... spare 2 minutes

Guest Smimby

We only shared the guest house for 2 nights, but being before a major stage race I was surprised in how much was drunk. He seemed like more than just a social drinker. He also had a few drinking stories to tell, but again I don't know if he was exaggerating. I obviously cannot comment for the other 362 days of the year, but it seems like he was drinking enough to affect testosterone.

And how do you quantify what is "how much was Drunk" to someone 1-2 glasses of wine is too much in a 10 mins and to someone else 1 bottle of wine over 3-4 hours is does not get them drunk if they are eating something at the same time...

Why do you keep slating him? What is your agenda?

Edited by Smimby

Guest Smimby

you're foolish to comment on this thread, let alone even read it - let it run its course and be done with it.

I do not for one minute accept that you "made a mistake" - exactly the defence that Oscar has proffered, and lets see how that goes in a few days.

Where your entire livelihood - everything you do and and have built up over the years revolves around being MASSIVELY careful and cautious around PEDs,- to try to tell me that you would be so casual or slapdash with what could be compared to handling a live grenade does not wash my friend. When dealing with something so potentially explosive to your life and career, and you expect people to believe that you would have handled it in such a reckless manner stinks of BS (and NOT your initials). Your explanation is not plausible nor believable by a reasonable man

Who give you the right to judge???

I think it is plausible, so you are now saying that I am a reasonable man?

Edited by Smimby

i wanna buy me a high horse,,,,a really HIGH ONE

my kids were raised to look evaluate and decide, then again i dont cover them in bubble wrap as the world is a harsh place, they need to know about the way the REAL world works, my daddy taught me the school of hard knocks early enough in life not to be surprised by peoples actions and that HEROES are just humans like us,

yes placing yourself in a public position opens you up to every clown with a keyboard and and a camera, but still we all humans after all,

this whole you have to be perfect like me doesnt fly, lots of angels here on the hub