Cape Town Cycle Tour (The Argus) 2015

Winstonian1984

Would like to know how the number/letter relates to last years lettering, i.e. 1D = D last year...just for interest sake.

Think it's going to be tough to do that comparison, It looks like the front groups are much smaller than last year - similar to what they did at the Burger, more groups but smaller groups.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've got space for 1 cyclist to travel with us to CT from Alberton, leaving Wednesday the 4th @ 21:00, returning Monday the 9th @ 06:00. PM me...

Think it's going to be tough to do that comparison, It looks like the front groups are much smaller than last year - similar to what they did at the Burger, more groups but smaller groups.

Though it was something along this lines, i guess you could compare your number, so if last year you where 4000 and this year 3750 its an improvement.

3B compared to Z last year. I'm not too happy.... Did more seeding races and did much better compared to the previous year..... Anyways. Its only my second Argus. Build slowely. Hopefully there'll be some guys gunning for sub-4 with me.

6D for me and my boy.  At least we are in front of the Corporate and Charity groups.  I had a crappy Stellies Cycle Tour.

3B compared to Z last year. I'm not too happy.... Did more seeding races and did much better compared to the previous year..... Anyways. Its only my second Argus. Build slowely. Hopefully there'll be some guys gunning for sub-4 with me.

The seedlings for the first few are always disappointing. The more you do the better it gets.

I dont know if I should be happy or fake injury. According to me I got a better seeding than I am capable of. Will drop back a couple of groups

Did a 3:10 from racing tandems last year with my wife, this year we've got a 1H seeding ?!#@?

Eish. Bad luck. You way to strong to start there man!

1C for me. Dropped from va last year. I am not happy at the moment. Last year at the burger me and a friend and e few other okes pulled the pro females to finnish and then the winning time get adjusted and my seeding get screwed. Every race I did last year the winning time got adjusted. I went from a seeding if 3 to 10 in a year, but my form is much better than last year.

Disaster it will be. It was insane for the Burger /Stellenbosch race.

Very unsafe. Bunches just too big.

Archived