Cape Town Cycle Tour (The Argus) 2015

Winstonian1984

2A seems like a masssssive group!  I think the ideal burger conditions had a big role in that.

2A as well.

They used one seeding event from 10 months ago which brought my index down. :angry:  :cursing:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2D... haven't managed a race this season so all seeding has been on 2014. I get what I deserve. 

Was actually getting ready to apply for the PPA 7am group until that dropped in my inbox. ;) 

1:30min gap isn't enough.. I wanna see a face who makes this rule for stellanboach and ctct....

Would like to know how the number/letter relates to last years lettering, i.e. 1D = D last year...just for interest sake.

7C - 9:24

later then I hoped for, riding with Sabrina Love Foundation. Most of you guys will be back in CPt by that time LOL

Ah well, LET's BIKE!!! :clap:

Would like to know how the number/letter relates to last years lettering, i.e. 1D = D last year...just for interest sake.

Have a look at where groups like the below fall and was last year.

2A this year is right behind the "Hand Cycles" group which is where Group L was last year.

"K - Hand Cycles, Unicycles, Recumbents, Special Needs Bikes that have been approved "

2H - Safe Cycling Group

5C - International entrants Group 2 (who do not qualify for better seeding)

Last year = U21541

This year = 1F4500

6A, perfect time! 08H44. Enough time for a lazy start to the day, breakfast, and then get to the start. Going to be a great ride again.

Archived