Versus Cycling Socks

Versus Socks

I'm really impressed. Loved these socks this morning. I tried the race version in my 5.10's and they were awesome. Feet stayed nice and cool. I'll try the trails tomorrow.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahah, sorry but this picture is a bit funny.

Here is my picture:

http://scontent-b.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/e15/11008297_738961782886847_1991830408_n.jpg

ordered a few pairs of the "race" version on monday afternoon, received yesterday morning.

at first seemed a bit on the short side, rode them this morning and i actually think the length is spot on.

breathable and light and looks good!

KUDOS :thumbup:

see you at expo (expecting some cool colors)

I ordered 6 various pairs. 3 for me and 3 for my wife. Minor victory is the standard 7-11 size fits me perfectly but slightly too big for my wife. I now have 6 awesome pairs. On the downside, I have an unhappy wife asking when smaller sizes will be manufactured.

I ordered 6 various pairs. 3 for me and 3 for my wife. Minor victory is the standard 7-11 size fits me perfectly but slightly too big for my wife. I now have 6 awesome pairs. On the downside, I have an unhappy wife asking when smaller sizes will be manufactured.

As soon as we have the Expo behind us, we'll start manufacturing some cool ladies (smaller size) sock designs! They will definitely make your wife happy again  ;)

We have just launched 2 new designs on our online store! A white design (we know a lot of you have been waiting for this one  ;)) and also a more funky black & yellow design. 

Also to thank all the Hubbers for the awesome help and support, we're giving you 15% off your next order! Just use the following coupon code on the checkout page to receive your discount:

HUB15VS

I just won some socks!!! Can't wait to try them, thx guys!

Jy gaan darem spoggerig wees met daai nuwe sokkies by transkaroo Marius

Like the new ones! Can I use that coupon at the argus expo?

Glad you like them!  :) We're working on a separate coupon for the Argus Expo. So as soon as that's sorted we'll post the info here :thumbup:  

The designs look awesome guys! Please bring out some Lummo yellow trail socks! I really want to support you guys but unfortunately I'm a bit OCD about gear needing to match. Best of luck with your new venture.