Versus Cycling Socks

Versus Socks

When will you be doing lumo coloured socks? It's becoming almosy impossible to find calf length socks which are brightly coloured! De feet used to be the only ones available and now they are no longer sold...

Didn't you read the Cycling no no's thread?  :P

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Versus should invest in making onties too!!! Comfy, warm and with that Versus sign in the front, one should feel like a super hero......

What's a ontie???

When will you be doing lumo coloured socks? It's becoming almosy impossible to find calf length socks which are brightly coloured! De feet used to be the only ones available and now they are no longer sold...

For now we're focussing on our current designs. We are however working on new designs, but these unfortunately won't be available any time soon. As soon as we receive some samples of the new designs we'll post it on here to get feedback from the Hubbers  :)

For now we're focussing on our current designs. We are however working on new designs, but these unfortunately won't be available any time soon. As soon as we receive some samples of the new designs we'll post it on here to get feedback from the Hubbers  :)

I excite for these new designs :thumbup:

Hopefully they'll be available for summer :clap:

I must say, order 3 pairs 2 weeks ago, and I simply love love them!

Will be ordering again soon! They make great work socks! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Am now the proud owner of 5 pairs.

Must say the trail ones are very nice and snug for winter, and wearing them right now.... shhhh :ph34r:

5 Pairs.... wow, someone likes them as much as i do it seems !!!  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Awesome to hear that you're still enjoying our socks  :thumbup:  You guys have a nice collection going on there  ;)

• 1 month later...

For me the most difficult thing to do when I go road riding is choosing my socks. No jokes.

When I am out on my MTB I dont care, I just wear the longest black ones I have, but I feel they are too long for the road.

"Fits sizes: 7 -11"....that might be a problem

I must say, order 3 pairs 2 weeks ago, and I simply love love them!

Will be ordering again soon! They make great work socks! :D

Let me know when you order again...I want some too :)