Dear Spruit Riders

Peach.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This post must have been started by those baggy shorts guys with their loose fitting oversize shirts covering up their fatt boeps ,based on what you guys look like no wonder you can only ride the spruit

This post must have been started by those baggy shorts guys with their loose fitting oversize shirts covering up their fatt boeps ,based on what you guys look like no wonder you can only ride the spruit

Ai, so much tension on that patch of trail. I'm not sure which gang I would fit in with on the spruit, I guess I'd better steer clear.

http://jennytrout.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/funny-laughter-animation.gif

You are not too far off actually.

The opening thread makes insinuations that only a handful of people know who to ride bikes.

We have been here before, I even recall it was going to get down to a battle royale, but that never happened.

The seriousness of it all however is that The Spruit is owned by the council and anyone paying their taxes have the right to ride it, and I can assume that they may ride the Spruit in any way it pleases them.

........and snort a new line.......riding line

.......and a new line might mean less chance of fresh turd in za face.....

I am sorry for hurting so many of your feelings.....

let me put it simply for those that did not quite understand what my point was.

If there is a path, please stay on it, don't cut corners.

Trails in KZN and the likes have enough vegetation etc to stop people cutting corners, in JHB we have to make do with what we have. We try make it fun so please respect what we do and keep to the riding line.

Is that still offensive you haters?

I am sorry for hurting so many of your feelings.....

let me put it simply for those that did not quite understand what my point was.

If there is a path, please stay on it, don't cut corners.

Trails in KZN and the likes have enough vegetation etc to stop people cutting corners, in JHB we have to make do with what we have. We try make it fun so please respect what we do and keep to the riding line.

Is that still offensive you haters?

Let us make it simple for you.

If you own the Spruit, then bark orders.

Man I hate it when spruit fairies ruin my strava times by putting slow assed curves in the way of my mighty quads.

'fabes'

Let the dick swinging begin

- only by those dissing the "spruit rats"

'Wyatt Earp'

The opening thread makes insinuations that only a handful of people know who to ride bikes.

- No, its simply says, try stay on the line.

What do you define as riding a bike, because if its compared to GM then I really suck.

'fabes'

I think everyone should just chill the **** out

-All chilled thanks

'danger dassie

It's a suburban green belt, not a dedicated biking trail. Something quite unique to Jhb and awesome in it's own right.

All kinds use it, including people who will never ever ride their bikes elsewhere, or only ever ride on the odd occasion for say maybe 15km of any of the Spruit.

When many of the preening strava manne and rats, lycra'd, baggied and all wheelsizes can comprehend this, they might actually realise what it means to cycle. So please, don't get too precious over 'your' lines.

- So with having more corners it will hopefully slow these lunatics down.

'Vetseun'

Im so happy for you

- and i'm the Troll, :clap:

'dracs'

Close enough?

- No, he spends more time overseas :whistling:

'Wyatt Earp'

I think the entire topic and it's intention was based on trolling with the intention to get a few warnings issued.

- Isn't this trolling?

'fabes'

Thats great. Maybe peach can set up a fund raiser to collect money for these guys to get some decent bikes and after that the rat fairies can run some skills clinics for them

- but I thought none of the rats know how to ride?

'Wyatt Earp'

I don't think it's isolated to one or two individuals, but more an attitude by the amateur "downhill" bunch.

It's hard for them to accept that we all like to do a different type of riding.

- So accept that we like windy flowy trails.

- If you dont like them stick to the straight path.

'voltex'

- You hit the nail on the head, I am fat, slow, have no idea how to ride a bike and wear clothes 10 sizes too big for me.

please teach me :ph34r:

Let us make it simple for you.

If you own the Spruit, then bark orders.

"let me make it simple" you mean, unless you have a split personality?

No where have i barked orders or told people what they have to do, I asked nicely.

please provide some useful feedback or take your stupidity somewhere else.