THE TURBINE - the next performance enhancer?

MK Killer

Now just a few tweaks and we have a winner...

post-4091-0-90314200-1410441523_thumb.jpg

Futurama did it..

http://comedycentral.mtvnimages.com/images/shows/Futurama/V_series/ftr_108_smelloscope_v6.jpg

Interesting _ I have heard a few people confess to "loving" the nasal strips and they can "feel a difference"... Similar people said the same thing about powerbands though

Where does one get these nasal strips from?

Well....it's not a feeling. You can SEE your nose flaps wider open = more air.......works for me. Dischem has stock. Cheap.

I use the exact same opposite item for swimming.

I believe it will work(ever so slightly) but would be rather uncomfortable/maybe not.

a Performance airflow intake, nice :) Now they just need to add forced induction :P

I can't remember the name of it, but I once saw a device that you use to make breathing harder so you can exercise the intercostal muscles. Then when you breathe normally without it it's much easier.

You mean this?

post-43636-0-34561500-1410446610_thumb.jpg

Am I missing something here? Why go through all this effort when all you need to do is open your mouth?

Like this?

post-43855-0-85608600-1410463644_thumb.jpg

Yip, I believe this is another gimmick. When You get tired and you need more air you breath through your mouth.

What might be a valid point is that the air through your knows might be cooler than that through your mouth. This turbine in fact will open your nostrils which in fact will prevent it to cool down. I believe this difference will be marginal though.

You also loose more moisture breathing through your mouth, resulting in drinking more fluids.

I need to train more and eat better. That thing will not go into these nostrels of mine.

If Froome uses a ventilator he gets criticized. If he uses this thing he gets criticized. Give the man a breather.