2014 UCI Road World Championships Ponferrada

jcza

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, apart from the last 5 kms I thought it was plain boring,.....needed Leontien Van Moorsel there to liven things up with her attacking style.

I will be rooting for Valverde tomorrow. 

4 of the biggest names in womens cycling just marked each other completely out of any medals. Eish :(

That was bizarre

I think Erik Zabel is gong to win.

If it comes down to a sprint. But I think the Germans are hoping for Jan Ulrich to escape on the last lap and drive home a solo win. ;)

I hope I can watch some of it on my Walka this afternoon ... So far only Ryder cup, cricket and soccer twice :-(

If it comes down to a sprint. But I think the Germans are hoping for Jan Ulrich to escape on the last lap and drive home a solo win. ;)

But first they have to hope Udo Bolts can pull back the breakaway.

I hope I can watch some of it on my Walka this afternoon ... So far only Ryder cup, cricket and soccer twice :-(

You've got to love it when a network shows the same game on two channels.

You've got to love it when a network shows the same game on two channels.

To be fair it was different soccer shows so poor phrasing from my side. Can't always see what will be on the Walka as their EPG sucks. The 4th sport channels also relates to different SS channels depending on what is available.

As predicted, the weather has changed over night. Low clouds are covering Ponferrada and there is light rain.

Each lap includes two climb: the first is long and gradual, the second, to Mirador, is short but steep. The key factor could be the technical descent between the climbs.

Archived