2015 Tour de France

Frosty

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good read for those who haven't read it, sorry if already posted..

"In 1986, rides like that inspired. In 2015, far lesser rides inspire letters like the one we received minutes after Froome had crossed the finish line Tuesday. It began, “One reason there is a proliferation of doping in cycling is because VeloNews and the rest of the media do not call out the obvious dopers,” and ended, “I’m done watching this tour and have loss [sic] respect for the writers at VeloNews.”
Edited by ScottC-M

And the Maincheese is ahead of Satan Sagan in the best yooung riders classification by around a minute. :clap:  :thumbup:

Louis, I'm bursting with pride for you, CHAMP......

Very good read for those who haven't read it, sorry if already posted..

"In 1986, rides like that inspired. In 2015, far lesser rides inspire letters like the one we received minutes after Froome had crossed the finish line Tuesday. It began, “One reason there is a proliferation of doping in cycling is because VeloNews and the rest of the media do not call out the obvious dopers,” and ended, “I’m done watching this tour and have loss [sic] respect for the writers at VeloNews.”

Read more at http://velonews.competitor.com/2015/07/news/road/commentary-on-froome-and-not-knowing_378393#ZyjgA5hq3ivFp1lD.99

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] He might have a bigger fan base if his arms didn’t look like they should be blowing in the wind in front of a used car dealership.

Read more at http://velonews.competitor.com/2015/07/news/road/commentary-on-froome-and-not-knowing_378393#2AhOPPyq7hxmFBu3.99

That part is very funny

And the Maincheese is ahead of Satan Sagan in the best yooung riders classification by around a minute. :clap: [emoji106]

Louis, I'm bursting with pride for you, CHAMP......

I would worry if he wasn't

Tyler Farrar must cut his hair or get off the team.

Is he still riding? I thought he was pasrt of the support staff :-)

Worst investment MTN made - he passed his sell by date around 3 years ago.

Too heavy to climb, too slow to sprint, too weak to rolleur, too fragile to roll the long breaks - he's the Porsche Panamera of cycling!

Heat wave today

200 kms to roll

Could be the day fine the break!

Weather: hot and sunny with a top temperature of 35˚C and a light 10km tailwind just to make things hotter. On a hot day a tailwind is a tease as it means less of breeze, especially on the climbs.

post-12015-0-78394800-1437116073_thumb.jpg

Edited by ' Dale

Heat wave today

200 kms to roll

Could be the day fine the breakaway

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Weather: hot and sunny with a top temperature of 35˚C and a light 10km tailwind just to make things hotter. On a hot day a tailwind is a tease as it means less of breeze, especially on the climbs.

They are doing yesterday's stage again[emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji6] [emoji6]

They are doing yesterday's stage again[emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji6] [emoji6]

Oops

It's deja vu day :-)

It's deja vu with extra hills in. Not deja vu as far as the weather is concerned.

I'm sure we gonna see some falling off the tail end today.

As far as gc is concern there will be a huge contention again today to beat froome over the finish line. Let's hope the team's domstiques can work to get there main rider up front and cause a reasonable break. Porte gonna have a tough day again. Does he have the strength for it?

Edited by isn

It's deja vu with extra hills in. Not deja vu as far as the weather is concerned.

I'm sure we gonna see some falling off the tail end today.

As far as gc is concern there will be a huge contention again today to beat froome over the finish line. Let's hope the team's domstiques can work to get there main rider up front and cause a reasonable break. Porte gonna have a tough day again. Does he have the strength for it?

I think you have your days mixed up - cat 3 is the steepest hill today.

I reckon a break will stay away and all the gc riders will ride tempo start to finish....

Maincheese must've drawn some serious interest from bigger team out there. Possible buy out to a different team soon?

I think you have your days mixed up - cat 3 is the steepest hill today.

I reckon a break will stay away and all the gc riders will ride tempo start to finish....

Possibly ... However most gc tried to attack on the mountains and came short. Next best? Try a break like some of these younger riders have done? It was said as a plan of attack that I suspect is brewing. So no mix up. Just thinking something is gonna happen and it must happen soon. Especially for Contador with strong riders like Sagan and Majka. Quintana also in the same position. So if Contador and Quintana can make an attack now on the gc top position they can't wait for mountain stages to attack froome. Something different must be done soon.

Sooner than later because later will be too LATE ...

That is four cents for you. And yes I can be wrong.

Edited by isn