The 36One MTB Challenge

TrailWarrior

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are offering a transfer service to the 36one event. Please register on www.you-make-the-choice.com.

Bike transfer

Thank you for enquiring about our bike transfer service. 
Yes we would love to assist you and other cyclist. In the interim pls register on our web site.

We are looking forward in being of service to you in 2015, and my all your dreams and adventures be memories, that build and shape our characters so that we can build a better future.
To register you bike pls go to: 
On the web page select the cycling icon, on some layout it's at the right top corner, you will find a grid icon click on it and select your service required.
Please remember to fill in a form for every bike.   
Thanking you in advance.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any difficulty in registering your bike 
Andre Steenkamp

Hope the rain stay away.

Gentle rain here last night. Cool but not cold and quite windstill. Went up Rooiberg from the North and back again. Wonderful cycling conditions today.

10 days left...... and I got the flue from friday!!!  :thumbdown: so tapering earlier than I wanted to. (wish there were a cry face)

Edited by RockSpider85

10 days left...... and I got the flue from friday!!!  :thumbdown: so tapering earlier than I wanted to. (wish there were a cry face)

Ouch! Not good... BUT my training has definitely not gone according to plan and the past 4 weeks have been a bugger....work commitments and rain, rain, rain.... couldn't get to the spinning bike neither.... This is going to get really interesting..... :whistling: