The 36One MTB Challenge

TrailWarrior

The weather has turned,started to rain,light drizzle,cold wind blowing went up Rooiberg today,wind was pumping at the top

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The weather has turned,started to rain,light drizzle,cold wind blowing went up Rooiberg today,wind was pumping at the top

Hi Ladies and gents

I manage to get a nr 99 entry, 3rd year in a row so check out for the groen mamba or the plaashek as some of my buddies call my bike..

Has anyone ridden Rooiberg in the last week, is it as rough as last year?

With regards to changing of bibs, if its really hot and you are sweating a lot do it otherwise dont be bothered.

It important to use lots of ointment like bephanten on ur ass, even if you ride the best assos bib you will feel some rubbing eventually.

Has anyone ridden Rooiberg in the last week, is it as rough as last year?

Up and down over Easter. No different to rides in the past.

Have fun, I wish I could be there.

Can not remember from last year, Rooiberg was it mark km for km till the top?

i was only seeing the stars thinking it's a water points.

Well I got my nails done.... So now I feel ready ;) (sorry sooo off topic)

Will you have time to do mine???

With regards to changing of bibs, if its really hot and you are sweating a lot do it otherwise dont be bothered.

It important to use lots of ointment like bephanten on ur ass, even if you ride the best assos bib you will feel some rubbing eventually.

Linola Protective Balm also a nice ass cream.

It's winter in Cape Town. Cool and windy, but a south eastern. So no more rain here for the next couple of days. Did a ride this morning and it was drizzling, but nothing hectic.

It is more than a drizzle now,raining steadily.will make for some nice riding as it settles the dust.quite chilly

Archived