Where Giants Roam...post'em

s14phoenix

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The way these fires have been going, we don't have much scenery either... 

Iv been going to cape town for the last 25 years for the argus and its always been "fire" season and over the years we have seen a few here and there but the last 2 years have just been insane. Sad really. Hope we get to do a full distance race this year.

Iv been going to cape town for the last 25 years for the argus and its always been "fire" season and over the years we have seen a few here and there but the last 2 years have just been insane. Sad really. Hope we get to do a full distance race this year.

The weather prophets say that we are now in the 2nd year of a roughly ten year long dry cycle, so 8 more dryer than average years to come........with more than the usual fires, I suppose. Let's hope they are wrong. :(

Guest dirkieuys

There you are! Not the latest model, but it's a Glory. And the guys in the frame are pretty cool, ha!

Dirtopia?

Is that golf club terrace in the background?

not sure its the top of alberts farm think northcliff tower

It that at Saxby road? I ride that part quite often, you're heading south there I think.

Jip

heading south, just south of Saxby...

also been riding though here for years, never disapointed...

• 2 weeks later...