• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread neem some photos of the Methanol

And how dare he call you and Mark dude as "big..."

Lol. Dude. There's no getting past the fact that I AM big. 105kg ain't small.

But, he was wearing content w2w kit, and them Methanols aren't that common at all.

.....myself and Marko35s confronted you and informed you......upon being confronted ....

....Mark & I said .... your opinion of yourself was entirely too inflated 

....what we tried to say .... is that you can NOT ride up a trail designated as Downhill Only. End of story. 

I do hope this gets to you... I do regret my profanity ....

You guys did a lot of "confronting"... which words did you use potty mouth... did you drop some F-BOMBS!!!!?...AHOLES..???  because that's ok... but if you called him a cant I would be very disappointed in you Sir.. no need to talk like that... you "cant" go there on the mount-ain bru

You guys did a lot of "confronting"... which words did you use potty mouth... did you drop some F-BOMBS!!!!?...AHOLES..??? because that's ok... but if you called him a cant I would be very disappointed in you Sir.. no need to talk like that... you "cant" go there on the mount-ain bru

I confess, I did call him a can't. The rest I don't care about, but that's the one I regret. It's also the one that actually got him to shut up.

I confess, I did call him a can't. The rest I don't care about, but that's the one I regret. It's also the one that actually got him to shut up.

So he looked like a F$*+ing TAPPET race snake with his W2W kit.

Shame on you... can't wait to take you on a spruit ride with us - we will have to wash your mouth with soap and "afterwords" you will be crying on the shower floor from all the guilt of cant bombs... dogs, walkers, runners, strava-cants, SS-cants... so many cants to confront on the spruit... people need to learn how to be considerate, especially when there are clear rules...

I'm sure there are many nice climbs to ride, why ride up a DH trail, it's just so stupid...? I just "CANT" understand it.

In any case, hope you feel better after your rant, have some pies with your beer, maybe you can hit 60kmh down next time... 

how do you get to the top of the DH line anyway?

Shame on you... can't wait to take you on a spruit ride with us - we will have to wash your mouth with soap and "afterwords" you will be crying on the shower floor from all the guilt of cant bombs... dogs, walkers, runners, strava-cants, SS-cants... so many cants to confront on the spruit... people need to learn how to be considerate, especially when there are clear rules...

I'm sure there are many nice climbs to ride, why ride up a DH trail, it's just so stupid...? I just "CANT" understand it.

In any case, hope you feel better after your rant, have some pies with your beer, maybe you can hit 60kmh down next time... 

You clearly don't ride it. 

Lol. Thank goodness it's soap and not Spruit water. Whew!

I'm not normally a person that riles uo easily. But this oke just managed to tick all the boxes.

Anyway...

Oh. I get to the top by various means:

Riding on the jeep track and bi directional trails

Or

Walk up the jeep track until I get to the bottom of the one dh trail (lower dh trail hugs the fire road, so it'd be pointless to walk up) and then walk up beside the trail.

Today we walked up the jeep track (Mark's lightie ate too much at a bday party so was feeling a bit pap) to the top of one of the trails and then stopped to check out a few lone choices at the exit of the dh trail that the oke rode up.

Lol. Dude. There's no getting past the fact that I AM big. 105kg ain't small.

But, he was wearing content w2w kit, and them Methanols aren't that common at all.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/22/22ac8884fd0df07355f0ae5a940a4cde42cd257b9387ab734ac927a1653b2dd1.jpg

You clearly don't ride it. 

I was asking how potty mouth mayhem gets his duk 105kg ass up the DH line in the WC.

What ya gonna do with that big fats ass.. wiggle wiggle confront confront.. wiggle

Archived