I was asking how potty mouth mayhem gets his duk ass up the DH line in the WC.

Yeah i was just joking ha ha

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was asking how potty mouth mayhem gets his duk ass up the DH line in the WC.

Oh. Changes according to the ppl I ride with and the bikes they ride. I only push up in rare occasions.

I was asking how potty mouth mayhem gets his duk 105kg ass up the DH line in the WC.

What ya gonna do with that big fats ass.. wiggle wiggle confront confront.. wiggle

Pretty much just wiggle wiggle with a bit of cough wheeze pant pant. . But it's gonna be down to 90 by year end (2015) mark my words. Then I'll be a slightly lower amount of jiggle

Clearly you were in the wrong, Cap'n.

The man was on a R70k+ bike in W2W kit, heading up a DH trail. He is clearly an Elite level rider. As such, all baggy pants wearing, Giant riding plebs should yield to him as he hones his fierce ascending skills. 

:blink: Not another thread ranting about someone else doing something they shouldn't...

New year resolution #2: Try spread something to smile about on the hub.

Is the mountain not supposed to have a calming affect on people... jees, the shear arrogance of some... If someone told me that I'm riding in the wrong direction on the wrong trail... i would by all means find an easier way up... ????

He told us... it tied in with how he was experienced / not afraid of us etc etc

He's not afraid of you because if you really wanted to moer him he'd just run/ride away "up" the mountain....

Is the mountain not supposed to have a calming affect on people... jees, the shear arrogance of some... If someone told me that I'm riding in the wrong direction on the wrong trail... i would by all means find an easier way up... ????

A simple "oh, sorry, I won't do it again" would have worked wonders.

He's not afraid of you because if you really wanted to moer him he'd just run/ride away "up" the mountain....

You're not wrong... but if he was keen for a fight I'm afraid he would have been sorely outmatched. Not me, but Mark. Something about being 6th Dan Japanese Jiu Jitsu and national coach...

Vetseun is very quiet on this kotsendrek event.........so by logical deduction combined with reverse induction and always claiming guilty as charged.........did the oke have a Bloemfontein accent? Vrystaat is maar plat so a mountain is something ousieeeem!

Mayhem, I hope you manage to calm down before next year! ;)  

(Totally agree btw. Would be amazing if one could call up a huge flash mob to scare the living **** out of arrogant arseholes like that. 57 and still juvenile! There's no hope for him.)

Vetseun is very quiet on this kotsendrek event.........so by logical deduction combined with reverse induction and always claiming guilty as charged.........did the oke have a Bloemfontein accent? Vrystaat is maar plat so a mountain is something ousieeeem!

No, not Vettie. He wouldn't have been able to get over the first water bar, never mind the way up ;)

Is it just me or is mountain biking starting to get the same 'tudes as roadies?

Sounds worse hey

Dunno when I've ever heard of verbal exchanges while out training other than with motorists

:-/

Sounds worse hey

Dunno when I've ever heard of verbal exchanges while out training other than with motorists

:-/

You are out training on the road, a guy comes pounding towards you on the wrong side putting you in danger and you don't say anything? Honestly?

I don't support blatant disregard for a trail system that you pay annually for if you read what i typed in the other thread. Also my "buddies" and I pay to ride at places, much like these guys.

You ride on a servitude and try and compare it to tokai.

Also don't try and legitimise you're blatant disregard for other peoples choices in a public park compared to a long standing and often difficult relationship these guys have with TMNP and Parks in general.

They HAVE PERMISSION to build there.

Also to the OP and guys involved in the Cape, i take my hat off to you okes for putting up with the constant battle with Parks and TMNP. I often feel if we had a support system like the states although not perfect they have an almost political influence over there.

Dude, get your facts straight: We have permission to build in the Spruit.

If you have such a big issue with " an illegal trail in a servitude ", why come all the way from Alberton to go ride it?

I doubt you have even done the DH sections at Tokai or any other place for that matter....

Archived