Article: Albe Geldenhuys of USN

Squier

I'm not qualified to comment on any products apart from the ones I know I like so i'll just keep my trap shut :whistling:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coke and bar one....works like hell, cheap as chips, available at all stage race feeding stations. Attakwas is even better with fudge...yum

Coke and bar one....works like hell, cheap as chips, available at all stage race feeding stations. Attakwas is even better with fudge...yum

bar-one, coke, potato. Done.

I concur...ye ol black magic has dragged my ass more than once out of mordor.

I don't agree with a lot of the stuff they or any other similar type of company sells, a clever caveman once said something along the lines of "...if it's made in a factory, it's probably not good for you...."

But you know no one is forcing anyone to buy his (Abe / USN) products and unless products are genuinely harmful I believe people should be allowed to buy what they want

I have been riding on nothing but, coke and babalaas, it works like a charm. When the previous nights garage pie at 2AM heartburn kicks in, you know its time for a beer.

I concur...ye ol black magic has dragged my ass more than once out of mordor.

I was competing at the S.A. triathlon champs one year in the early 90's, it was in Sasolburg or Vereeniging (one of the two) when I grabbed a 'cup of cold water' to pour it over my head and neck, it was super hot and even the tar was burning us some blisters through our running shoes.

I must say, that black magic stuff can get damn sticky, especially around the eyebrows .

I was competing at the S.A. triathlon champs one year in the early 90's, it was in Sasolburg or Vereeniging (one of the two) when I grabbed a 'cup of cold water' to pour it over my head and neck, it was super hot and even the tar was burning us some blisters through our running shoes.

I must say, that black magic stuff can get damn sticky, especially around the eyebrows .

wahahahaha demmit mnr....reckon it becomes like superglue.

All I know, there is a lovely black Range Rover in Stellenbosch with USN branding... Dont know what he's selling, but it buys nice toys.

On another note, when does food / supplements fall under the medical boards review? Believe the review system when something is regarded as medicinal is way more strict; should supplements not be grouped there? As its not food. Just asking

there is no black Range Rover with USN branding owned by the company or anyone else in CT

People who spend as that much money on marketing will spend little on the product. To day it's the marketing bs that will sell a product not the products performance or facts.

here you go:

USN would like to state the allegations made in the article posted on www.camcheck.co.za are categorically unsubstantiated and defamatory. This site is renowned for the author’s malicious views, and his personal vendettas against nutrition brands, and other companies who conduct business outside of the ethical medicines arena.  

For many years, USN has been, and continues to be, the leading advocate in South Africa for safe and effective supplement development, global reach manufacturing, warehousing and ethical retail. USN has been cleared of the assertions referenced within the main body of this article as a course of resulting ASA investigations, where USN has provided sufficient and substantiating evidence to support the research material and product development processes.

Nutritional information and label claims are made according to the respective laws at the time, and they remain substantiated and correct at the time of print. Furthermore, USN has been committed to updating all label claims, nutritional information and product offerings as the dynamics of the relevant laws changes and adapts. This results in further protection of consumer rights, something which we wholeheartedly support.

USN has a complex research and development model, and the raw ingredients as well as the finished products are tested regularly by a third party, independent, internationally recognised and accredited testing laboratory. Products also undergo HFL screening in the UK. The organisation is compliant with both legal regulations and ethical obligations in the manufacturing of sports supplements. Please visit our website for more information and facts: www.usn.co.za.

We have initiated the due legal processes necessary to have the allegations removed from www.camcheck.co.za website. We have always been, and continue to be an ethical company, with standards above the industry requirements. Please feel free to contact us on info@usn.co.za or 0861111876 should you have any further enquiries.

Regards,

Albe Geldenhuys

Chairman & CEO: USN                                         

Damn right.

People are quick to make statements these days, USN are particularly good at making statements on their advertising and packaging.

Really, they make factual claims on the labels? maybe read them again

here you go:

USN would like to state the allegations made in the article posted on www.camcheck.co.za are categorically unsubstantiated and defamatory. This site is renowned for the author’s malicious views, and his personal vendettas against nutrition brands, and other companies who conduct business outside of the ethical medicines arena.  

For many years, USN has been, and continues to be, the leading advocate in South Africa for safe and effective supplement development, global reach manufacturing, warehousing and ethical retail. USN has been cleared of the assertions referenced within the main body of this article as a course of resulting ASA investigations, where USN has provided sufficient and substantiating evidence to support the research material and product development processes.

Nutritional information and label claims are made according to the respective laws at the time, and they remain substantiated and correct at the time of print. Furthermore, USN has been committed to updating all label claims, nutritional information and product offerings as the dynamics of the relevant laws changes and adapts. This results in further protection of consumer rights, something which we wholeheartedly support.

USN has a complex research and development model, and the raw ingredients as well as the finished products are tested regularly by a third party, independent, internationally recognised and accredited testing laboratory. Products also undergo HFL screening in the UK. The organisation is compliant with both legal regulations and ethical obligations in the manufacturing of sports supplements. Please visit our website for more information and facts: www.usn.co.za.

We have initiated the due legal processes necessary to have the allegations removed from www.camcheck.co.za website. We have always been, and continue to be an ethical company, with standards above the industry requirements. Please feel free to contact us on info@usn.co.za or 0861111876 should you have any further enquiries.

Regards,

Albe Geldenhuys

Chairman & CEO: USN                                         

post-45906-0-37318500-1422011680_thumb.gif

I see that CRAMP BLOCK  is now marketed as, something that might help to avoid cramping but has not been proven tabs ???? Vooma gel is now voodoo gel :whistling:

Archived