Article: Albe Geldenhuys of USN

Squier

i reckon you can only call BS once you have compared their products like for like. did it with the GI32 vs USN enduro drink and GI-32 really did do a much better job overall.

no stomach cramps, didnt feel sick, had energy all the time and using 1/3 as much compared to the USN so it lasted 3 times longer, fair enough the USN stuff was 1/2 the price but really did nothing.

On the other hand i struggled with cramps a lot and to me the Cramp block worked like a charm, never really tried another product so wasnt able to compare that.

Think before we all jump to conclusions we should actually test it for ourselves then make a statement using the facts rather. otherwise we just end up being a forum of @ssh0les with opinions and no facts....

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not even going to read through all the comments, nothing new here, some USN junkie or sponsored athlete will come on and tell you that the USN botlle of F-all he drank last night gave him the skill of a mutant Ninja Turtle and now he is so cool he can do the Epic with his single speed, I wont touch the stuff, been saying it for the past 4 years

Lets remember its called suplements witch means its used to suplement a good diet and training. It gives you that little extra. And for that usn has some of the best product on the market. Go look at a much bigger company like met-rix in usa they get this abuse daily.

bliksem....how much did theses retail for?!

No idea, but I recall they gave them away for free in race packs  when it became "common knowledge" that they are useless

Monster and a doughnut....

Racefuel of champoins

Don't forget the Glen....

It is incontrovertibly true that a yellow rubber band on you wrist will make you look like an idiot.

Oh, and there was a time it could cure cancer too.....

The Livestrong wristband is a yellow[10] silicone gel bracelet program launched in May 2004 as a fund-raising item

Sorry, it is not a yellow "rubber band" but a "gel bracelet" that has there magical properties.

but it (marketing) works - people buy tap water (sometimes with flavour) in plastic bottles all the time ....

Yup. I often say it's the one thing humans have perfected. We haven't figured out clean energy yet, or how to completely eradicate disease, but damn if we haven't perfected the art of selling stuff to people!

Monster and a doughnut....

Racefuel of champoins

That's been your race fuel for ages, must be working. :P

Don't forget the Glen....

Reserve that for stage racing...fiddich 15yr +  monster = jetfuel. 

I am giving you pearls here

Reserve that for stage racing...fiddich 15yr +  monster = jetfuel. 

I am giving you pearls here

bring you wisdom to W2W this year?

bring you wisdom to W2W this year?

if i can get an entry

PS, I think we should bottle the fiddich / monster concoction and call it...wait for it

Race2DaMaxFuelThatKicksLikeAMuelO2

Sorry, it is not a yellow "rubber band" but a "gel bracelet" that has there magical properties.

[emoji56] okay... Sorry for pumping to conclusion.

...if I remember correctly, we had this "discussion" not too long ago about Cadence Nutrition as well...

Guess the Hub Experts will bring USN to justice. 

...moving along.

...if I remember correctly, we had this "discussion" not too long ago about Cadence Nutrition as well...

Guess the Hub Experts will bring USN to justice. 

...moving along.

Karma... What was said about cadence nutrition - cant find the thread?

Archived