I am furious - Buyer Honesty

T-Bob

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you rate the seller???

Nope, I'm too busy being dumbfounded and posting on my twitter about how this kind of this is possible nowadays in South Africa. 

It's all going to hell in a handbag. 

As always, everybody here is leaping to confusions.

Remember, there are always THREE sides to a story. And Matt hasn't even had a chance to lock this thread yet.

I'm fed up with all of this. I've a good mind to stop my Hub account.

The only reason I'm sticking around is so that I can get my post count up to 1000 so I can sell something to Rouxtjie.

Yissis man  :angry: 

Now for the other side of the story:

The buyer was in such a rush to package up the fake, but his wife walked in, putting her real glasses down, he accidentally picked up hers and sent them on.. His wife is now furious with him cause she has to wear scratched glasses with 1 screw missing and bubble gum on the frame to hold the glass in.. She will be writing up a thread soon... :D

As always, everybody here is leaping to confusions.

Remember, there are always THREE sides to a story. And Matt hasn't even had a chance to lock this thread yet.

I'm fed up with all of this. I've a good mind to stop my Hub account.

The only reason I'm sticking around is so that I can get my post count up to 1000 so I can sell something to Rouxtjie.

Yissis man  :angry: 

post-25647-0-02976400-1422011644_thumb.jpg