Rave - Thanks Tyerone for pimping a Santa Cruz

NixM

Bought a very cool but very used Heckler off theHub. It looked like this before

post-19421-0-23255000-1422106351_thumb.jpg

Quick email to Tyerone and about a week later got a ton of decals.

Bike now looks like this:

post-19421-0-90002000-1422106470_thumb.jpg

post-19421-0-80072700-1422106491_thumb.jpg

post-19421-0-10193300-1422106514_thumb.jpg

post-19421-0-89502500-1422106533_thumb.jpg

Yip Tyrone is a lekker oke with a great product and does indeed provide you with a ton of decals.

Had some name decals made during the postal strike and he did not even mind to hang on to them until the strike was over

Yip Tyrone is a lekker oke with a great product and does indeed provide you with a ton of decals.

r

I know he sent me so many and lots of different sizes. I had to force myself to stop sticking them on every available surface on the bike.

Next I am going to get some new fork and wheel decals. It's a nice way to make you proud of your bike again without breaking the bank.

Tyrone made me some nasty stickers for a rock shox a few years back. Recieved plenty of compliments. Ive still got one set if anyboby wants them. Yellow, white and black skull design. If anybody wants them, pop me a pm. Yours for free.

Tyerone helped me with some awesome looking stickers for the fox shock on my Vipa (and some other bits to round it off nicely!). He is very helpful and insightful, I ended up with one of a kind stickers with colors to match the bike - and more than one of my mate have actually commented that it should have looked like that from the start!

Archived