Carte Blanche

Kranswurm

I must tell you, I am just hearing rumours. But they seem very true at the moment.

These few guys are going to stuff it up for everyone.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got news that they are interviewing some local guys from <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Cape Town, seems like the problem is even bigger in the local SV racing groups, die k@k gaan spat!!

Ok Cruxie, I'll look out for them on sunday night, hehe.

Bang, bang, Bang,

"mmm, Michelle, I'm still asleep, please go and get that"

"no way, you should have been up half an hour ago training"

Bang, Bang, Bang

" oh ok, I'll get it"

stomp, stomp, stomp

creek

" Hey Michelle get up, I'm on TV, I think we won the lotto"

" yay, I can upgrade to a Cervelo at last"

On Sunday I'll be looking for whatever footage there might be on TV of the Worlds RR. It won't be on Carte Blanche, so I will not be watching that.

Wow, at last some action or another damp squit-firstly I do not believe the "orange team " DaveS is referring to is either us Orange Okes or TCS as we have pure fun on the road as witnessed on Sunday,no need to waste money on crap.

DaveS why should it be a pity for CYCLING " You do the crime then Do the time" It is farcical to watch how our doping officers work at the races, Take Sundays race for instance ( D2D) No sanitized Toilet/room for the guys to do their thing in, use the same as all public members I believe this taints the results there and then, our officials should be more responsible in their handling of such affairs . Wander why no blood testing is done for more comprehensive results, as in athletics, cycling doping will not change in SA unless the officialdom changes it's attitude and does proper testing WITH NEUTRAL doping officials not aligned to sports teams/individuals .

The same will happen as with the PTA athletes busted a few months ago , they will plead ignorance and the blame will be shifted once again on Chunky's shoulders  as he is the only brave sole to speak out .

I say team mangement and riders must be banned for life if found guilty of an offence "no two year ban etc"   

I must tell you' date=' I am just hearing rumours. But they seem very true at the moment.

These few guys are going to stuff it up for everyone.
[/quote']

How ? an ulcer must be opened and the rot removed to make it better.

Well, whatever happens they deserve it.

It has been common knowledge what has been going on. For some odd reason the partie sconcerned keep getting away with it. Chunky and his 'friends' have obviously crossed the line.

It will take a while for the sport to recover but its essential that it gets done soon. I agree with what Mallo says, the guilty parties will kreep away and leave Chunky to take the brandt on his own.

Perhaps we need to concider the fact that this will only dampen the spirits of the dopers for a few months. As soo a sthe heat drops, they will be right back on to their tricks again in no time.

I cant see anything changing.

What is strange to me that with all this rumours not one of the sponsors of the pro teams demanded that all the riders in their team be tested and then come forward and say "our riders is clean". They sit back and wait far the bubble to burst and will then fire riders, but in the meantime don't do anything to protect their interest.

Guest Michelle

Gumpole: Clown I would have to downgrade to ride a Cervelo Tongue

I really hope I'm not gonna watch a whole hour of Carte Blanche for nothing again! Dead

What is strange to me that with all this rumours not one of the sponsors of the pro teams demanded that all the riders in their team be tested and then come forward and say "our riders is clean". They sit back and wait far the bubble to burst and will then fire riders' date=' but in the meantime don't do anything to protect their interest.[/quote']

Nominate that for the sharpest comment of the week!!!!

It is a matter of win at all costs no matter what the consequences. It is easy to fire someone for breaking the rules and not give a golden handshake, whereas you request self imposed testing on your riders and have to pay for the rehabilitation thereof as you are seen to be part of the problem.

SO THE CHALLENGE THEN TO ALL OUR PRO CLUBS IS AS FOLLOWS

" Come out in the open and state your status of riders and club involvement if any in this mess" Kill the rumours ONCE and for ALL.  

Mallo I challenged the pro teams before with that and didn't get any reaction. As far as I know all the pro contracts have a clause that if a rider get caught using illegal substances his contract will be terminated immediately, irrespective of who requested the testing.

" Come out in the open and state your status of riders and club involvement if any in this mess" Kill the rumours ONCE and for ALL.
yeah like that will ever happen...

If all else fails let us call upon CSA to do the right thing:

All riders wanting to licence must subject themselves to at least five seasonal tests and the first ten riders at all major events tested with random testing amongst the rest of the riders EVEN those with DNF as they carry most of the load during the races working themselves to the bone.

If you want to clean the sport do it properly period.

If all else fails let us call upon CSA to do the right thing:

All riders wanting to licence must subject themselves to at least five seasonal tests and the first ten riders at all major events tested with random testing amongst the rest of the riders EVEN those with DNF as they carry most of the load during the races working themselves to the bone.

If you want to clean the sport do it properly period.

Great Idea! But where's the funding for all the tests gonna come from?