Spare a thought for my ex-wife

Tumbleweed

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am already edgy with R4S coming up (bad stuff last year). I don't actually know you or her but it feels like somebody I do know. Good luck to you both and especially the kids - this is usually very confusing to them. The power of healing is incredible!

Speedy recovery Kelly.

This is becoming a weekly occurance with 2 of our club members being hit on the Lido loop out south in the last couple of weeks.

Head up and take your time to a full recovery.

Ah, jeez, I dunno what to say when I hear news like this. Barry, be strong my friend, give her your best support, and the kids too. 

So hectic, Barry - strongs mate. May Kelly heal quickly and completely. I cant begin to imagine what you and your family are going through.

I rode Atlas this morning early. What time did this happen? And how in $&@# does thishappen? Did the driver stop, was he sober? So many questions accompany shocking news like this. I hope you get the answers; please post them if you ever find out what went down.

If you need any help, just shout!