HELP Dogma Respray Scam

Trailman

Cool....I hope this will eliminate dodgy sellers and deals from the hub...Goodluck Trailman..

Yes urban that is now the point.

Thanks

Trail. 

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did not say he won't pay...said he'll pay ...but monthly instalments. ...also the the sheriff can only attach what his...

What if he gets rid of his bikes..and other assets and says all he owns his clothes. ..what then...I've been down this road...I was paid in monthly instalments..but that was small claims many years back..☺

Just need to correct something Urban, payment was offered to me in full in person the day after I bought the frame. It was then reconfirmed with every meeting setup that was arranged, to which this guy never arrived. Payment was then guaranteed in full last Thursday to Matt in a telephone conversation so as to not remove his profile from The Hub. Point is that payment in full was offered just not delivered.

Thanks for the interest and support. 

Dear Mr Naaim Saal aka Foil40

1. I am taking the extremely unusual and somewhat unorthodox step of writing a public note to you in my capacity as Trailman's attorney of record. I am forced to do this because you have ignored my letter of demand of last week. I do not enjoy being ignored. On the off chance that you have not received my letter, I invite you to be in urgent contact with me by pm in an endeavour to sort this fiasco out amicably.

2. I also do not enjoy that you have wrongfully and unlawfully Made material non disclosures as regards the condition of the frame which you sold to Trailman. In short, you have taken mean advantage of a kind and trusting person. I fully intend to see to it that you do not get away with this. Justice will be done.

3. I think you perhaps take some measure of comfort in the fact that I do not know where you live, so you think this gives you the luxury of being able to ignore me and the legal proceedings I have threatened. I have some news for you on that score. I know where you live. I know where to send the Sheriff of the Court.

4. Contact me, and do the right thing to settle this matter honourably - or get your attorney to enagage with me. Or you can look forward to some to some lengthy, costly and deeply acrimonious litigation.

5. All of my client's rights are strictly reserved.

Yours sincerely

Harry Nochumsohn

ooh eh eh... tjommie, you must maar phone this guy.

Just need to correct something Urban, payment was offered to me in full in person the day after I bought the frame. It was then reconfirmed with every meeting setup that was arranged, to which this guy never arrived. Payment was then guaranteed in full last Thursday to Matt in a telephone conversation so as to not remove his profile from The Hub. Point is that payment in full was offered just not delivered.

Thanks for the interest and support. 

What stops this guy or any other unethical person from coming back to the Hub with a different profile if he gets deleted?? I think we have discussed this issue before in another thread but if I could remember correctly there was no solution. 

edit: spelling

What stops this guy or any other unethical person from coming back to the Hub with a different profile if he gets deleted?? I think we have discussed this issue before in another thread but if I could remember correctly there was no solution.

except from ip address probably nothing. This is the problem with good faith in people. There are always people lurking around to abuse the good of others

Your days are over foiling people Naaim, you better call Saul Harryn

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2015/02/3787278369.jpg

What stops this guy or any other unethical person from coming back to the Hub with a different profile if he gets deleted?? I think we have discussed this issue before in another thread but if I could remember correctly there was no solution. 

Thanks Gerhard, absolutely nothing and given what has occurred to date with this individual it would not surprise me at all. The real objective of posting this is not just an attempt to get my money back but more importantly to make other Hubbers aware of the nature of this character and stop him from doing this again.

Interesting that the threat about mentioning a cycling club and all subsequent posts about **** Cycling Club have been removed

The censorship on TheHubSA seems to be a little bit out of control. Pretty soon they will not report stolen bikes on TheHubSA in line with the governments stance of keeping crime statistics a secret

Interesting that the threat about mentioning a cycling club and all subsequent posts about **** Cycling Club have been removed

The censorship on TheHubSA seems to be a little bit out of control. Pretty soon they will not report stolen bikes on TheHubSA in line with the governments stance of keeping crime statistics a secret

well it all seems to be about how much your name is worth. The guys at **** Cycling Club clearly care about the name of their club, and will hopefully do whatever it takes for the right thing to get done here.

well it all seems to be about how much your name is worth. The guys at **** Cycling Club clearly care about the name of their club, and will hopefully do whatever it takes for the right thing to get done here.

Brilliantly put Shebeen. When I pointed to the name of the Club it was merely done as a reference to the association of this individual. Since then, much support has made this very point that the club should back this issue and back the investigation of this matter in the same way that Admin on The Hub has done.

It would surely be in the best interest of the club to know what their members are doing with regard to the cycling community at large and assist in the protection thereof.

Surprised the word Dogma is still in the title with thread referring to a damurely Pinarello must be steaming!!

Does it mean that the club is now star rated and off limits? :whistling:

Wow. Thanks to this thread, this Club has gone from 1 Star to 4.... Hope you get your hard earned bucks back soon, Trailman. Douche bags like Foiled need to smarten up and get a real job. As an aside, if I am Buying I want to meet the seller on his turf. If I am Selling, the buyer should come to me. That way, you know where to send the legal letters. Good on Harryn for taking this on.

Brilliantly put Shebeen. When I pointed to the name of the Club it was merely done as a reference to the association of this individual. Since then, much support has made this very point that the club should back this issue and back the investigation of this matter in the same way that Admin on The Hub has done.

It would surely be in the best interest of the club to know what their members are doing with regard to the cycling community at large and assist in the protection thereof.

I am ready to take it on the chin for this but surely clubs would be concerned with road safety, racing etiquette and that type of stuff and not what a member does related to buying/selling?

I could be wrong but ......

I am ready to take it on the chin for this but surely clubs would be concerned with road safety, racing etiquette and that type of stuff and not what a member does related to buying/selling?

I could be wrong but ......

Thanks big Ben interesting perspective,  herewith my view as a longstanding club member of a few clubs and active committee member, as well as past chairman. I think that if a member in that specific community effects that community in a negative manner then the club should know about that and investigate that members actions.

Why is a statement of fact not allowed on thehub?

Stating the guy belongs to that club is fine, that's just a fact, defaming the clubs name is not. Neither the Op or anyone else has been disparaging towards the club itself?

It would be perfectly legal and normal to state the guys affiliations in a newspaper article so why is it "illegal" on thehub, really weird if not a little creepy?

Archived