HELP Dogma Respray Scam

Trailman

Wow this is tragic that someone does not know when they have re-sold something that has been repaired and resprayed. 

i guess this is more about having your conscience clean than making a quick few rands ...

Trailman is one of the most honest guys i have dealt with.

Not a good omen for this seller.

+1

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How does somebody who was able to afford a Dogma in the 1st place not have the financial means to refund you the money and clear up the problem immediately...?

I'm adding to the 1000 post policy by now concluding that if I'm going to buy something from you, I will only collect it from your home or place of work, so that if there's any funny business, you'll have a hard time hiding from and ignoring me...

How does somebody who was able to afford a Dogma in the 1st place not have the financial means to refund you the money and clear up the problem immediately...?

I'm adding to the 1000 post policy by now concluding that if I'm going to buy something from you, I will only collect it from your home or place of work, so that if there's any funny business, you'll have a hard time hiding from and ignoring me...

Thanks Baaisiklist, the money is not the issue in this instance it is the opportunity to offload a resprayed bike. The individual is currently on the Hub as we speak and scratching around in the classifieds section, I am not even certain that he is aware of this thread.

Your point regarding verification of posts as well as collecting from the sellers home is well made and certainly a lesson painfully learnt.

I see he is online right now. Most probably laughing his ass off because he Foiled you out of your hard earned cash

post-4329-0-44085900-1426061094_thumb.jpg

He was looking for someone to re spray a frame at the end of last year. Looks like a mtb frame. Seems he may be some sort of second hand dealer or something. Wonder if they are legit frames!

Yes cpperhead a real irony that he was looking for someone to respray a frame and then this pops up.

I see he is online right now. Most probably laughing his ass off because he Foiled you out of your hard earned cash

He nathrix he has just removed the AD possibly because of my negative rating. He was casually fishing around in The Classifieds section when online. 

I see he was here about an hour ago. Surely he can see that this is not going to end well,

I'm not sure if you know this, but for what it's worth the expired gumtree ad that he defended on another thread points towards his location being Landsdowne.

foil40....http://www.zanews.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/boeing.jpg

I see he was here about an hour ago. Surely he can see that this is not going to end well,

I'm not sure if you know this, but for what it's worth the expired gumtree ad that he defended on another thread points towards his location being Landsdowne.

Brilliant Shebeen, your timing seems really appropriate.

Hey Shebeen, Sadly we don't have an address at this stage but it wont be long as we are busy with an investigation. I do know that it is Landsdowne, if anybody can assist in this regard please PM me. Thanks Trail.

Cash, Cheque or e-Wallet, we don't care, just PBTM

+1

Thanks Oufy really appreciate the support

Hey Shebeen, Sadly we don't have an address at this stage but it wont be long as we are busy with an investigation. I do know that it is Landsdowne, if anybody can assist in this regard please PM me. Thanks Trail.

A transunion background check, think its R250, will pull up current street address relative to any accounts with creditors and financial institutions and a whole host of other pertinent info?

A transunion background check, think its R250, will pull up current street address relative to any accounts with creditors and financial institutions and a whole host of other pertinent info?

Thanks Sky great advice, as I have mentioned we are busy with an investigation and with the support of the Hubbers and other resources it looks like no stone will be left unturned. 

Guess who's been snooping around here?

Foil40

Member Since 07 Apr 2014
OFFLINE Last Active Today, 09:42

Archived