The Jock 2015

Bianchisti

I lost a pair of louis Gernea mind the spelling at stage 2 bathroom. Who can i contact for the lost and found?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man what an awesome ride and great event... Would recommend it to anyone but make sure you put in the training. Had such a great day out. Wind was nasty coming back riding solo until a group picked me up from behind and then we started to really cruise along. That feeling when you look to the right coming back and can see the stadium again was quite awesome. 5h17 for my first one I was quite happy

It was a great event. Shivering in the start chute wasn't lekker, but once we got going it was awesome. Had a bad second stage which let me down, but the last stage was great, got a big group going around the 30km mark and flew home. The food was excellent!

Awesome event like every year. Patch sorry about you being sick but thanks for the support.

Bloody hell. Stage 3 "finishing" with a 3km climb @10-12% with a 130kms in the legs? Are you kidding me? Who did they think we are? Euro Pros?

Then you get to the supposed race distance of 132 expecting the "finish" which is another 7kms down the road. I nearly cried.

Boy my empty legs was happy to see the end of that.

I see racetec has the results messed up again. My father and my results missing for some stages and stage 1 time for me also not correct. Anybody else

I think I can live all the organizational mishaps but to start a race 10-15min before the scheduled time is just a sure way to screw up someone' race.

Not me but sure feel for the guys who got left.

First Jock and was a great but brutal race! Pretty happy with a total time of 5h03.

At stage two broke away from our group and then threw everything into decent to Sabie, as I parked my bike at the school my front wheel (tire and tube) exploded  :eek:

THANK YOU to the oompie that handed me a spare tire free of charge! You are a gentleman sir!

Will definitely be back!

A extra special well done to FlyingScott!!

Thanks Patch! Good to finally meet you bud! Sorry to hear your race didn't go according to plan...

Sure?Does the front of A use 50 34?Just saw some of the downhill speed.I can push 63kmph at 120 cadence but that's it.

Your new machine is so aero you'll fly down the hills.

Btw how was it on the new bike?

Thanks Patch! Good to finally meet you bud! Sorry to hear your race didn't go according to plan...

Well done bud. All those early morning rides paying off!!!

Your new machine is so aero you'll fly down the hills.

Btw how was it on the new bike?

I am in my base training so the hills was nasty but once one a downhill or flat the bike wanted to go. The only think that kept my bike back was me. Finished top 30 in A and age cat.

Not bad for my 1st time and I am not climber. Will mark this one for next year and come back in shape.

ASG gets plenty flak but let me tell you this was a great event. Will definitely be back next year and I hope we will see more guys entering. 

Archived