Tokai and Silvermine to remain closed to the public

News bot

..Gavin Bell, the guy in charge of Table Mountain National Park..

..when Paddy Gordon is out of town. 

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still can't get over this crap attitude.. and to still accentuate the last line in red shows TnT's intensions.. Looks very much like he wants the riders to do his bidding.

Anyway, unless you are part o the ZAPO assoc, or an invited TRA member, the meeting is not open to you to derail.. See TnT FB page for update from the ZAPO board.

(Edit: Sorry Dave, speaking generally not meaning you personally.)

And once again T&T take a large caliber handgun, aim it directly at one of their own feet, and pull the trigger.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when they meet up with parks and try and get permission to run through there when it reopens. That will be an interesting meeting.

..when Paddy Gordon is out of town.

Ag, you know, it's all them little strokes I've had from too much fun!

And once again T&T take a large caliber handgun, aim it directly at one of their own feet, and pull the trigger.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when they meet up with parks and try and get permission to run through there when it reopens. That will be an interesting meeting.

Good one considering its going to be held at a shooting range ha ha ha ... 

Still can't get over this crap attitude.. and to still accentuate the last line in red shows TnT's intensions.. Looks very much like he wants the riders to do his bidding. 

Anyway, unless you are part o the ZAPO assoc, or an invited TRA member, the meeting is not open to you to derail.. See TnT FB page for update from the ZAPO board. 

(Edit: Sorry Dave, speaking generally not meaning you personally.)

so can people other than than ZAPO or TRA go to this meeting then ..?

so can people other than than ZAPO or TRA go to this meeting then ..?

Not by the looks of it - invite only according the what I have seen.

Not by the looks of it - invite only according the what I have seen.

That's what I read as well. They do NOT want an "activist" approach and it's something thAt they put together for the ZAPO members. TnT just put a different spin on it.

What I would like to know is when are they gonna host a meeting with the users of the park. TMNP are rather quick to have a meeting with the neighbors provide constructive feedback etc but have yet to come to the party with their money spinners

Aah man...  I was looking forward to the meeting to get more clarity from parks...

Aah man...  I was looking forward to the meeting to get more clarity from parks...

That is all anyone wants.

Maybe some Tokai residents will go and then report back

I imagine a lot of TnT guys live in Tokai, so may be going anyway

I imagine a lot of TnT guys live in Tokai, so may be going anyway

Maybe they'll bring some of this

http://d77r3ym80c2os.cloudfront.net/HTCforums280_TNT.png