UCI MTB World Cup, France: DH 1

jimmycool

holy balls...i didnt realise there was a 2 month wait between DH1 and DH2...thats like a shot of heroin and then nothing for 2 months...ESPECIALLY with that sick looking track

so the question is......with a 2 month break...should greg really be riding in France? and risk more damage

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ja the 2 month break makes no real sense to me either. Also the fact that they start up in Europe, then to the North America, then back to Europe, but it is what it is.

WRT to Minnaar, if he plans to compete at all for the overall he'll have to ride Lourdes. I guess he'd just hope to have a decent result then heal up properly in the 2 month break leading up to Fort Bill. But, yes, riding Lourdes is a risk.

MtbApp ‏@MtbApp  6m6 minutes ago
Greg has undergone a successful thumb surgery might be ready for the first World Cup in Lourdes, France.

That course........ :cursing:

I saw 28 different spots to crack my skull....in the first 8 seconds. Crazy

Gonna be awesome.

But really looking forward to XCO! Nino vs Julian!

what amazed me about that course is he was saying "pedal start" "pedal stop" and there was no more that a few 100m of that...if that!

it looks damn good......got a 52 k run that morning...and suitable excuse to put my feet up and watch the downhill in the afternoon

I wonder how mister Minn will do in this first race after the injury to his thumb...

http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/2/photos/88451/s1600_Roto_n3x3857.jpg?1427942596

Spoke to Greg on Friday and they making a special cast for his hand to be able to hold on to the bars. Not the first time he will be strapped to his bars! #Legendary #TrueChamp

A everyone has been saying, a very natural course.

Oh man, this is going to be EPIC! (are you allowed to say that? :ph34r:)

I can't wait till race day!!!

Looks like lots of interesting line choices at the top :thumbup:

A everyone has been saying, a very natural course.

Wow that does look like some very natural lines.

However, is it just me? somehow it looks very easy apart from the very tech rock section at the top and then some of the big gap jumps near the middle. Otherwise the course looks very fast

nice, gonna be good opener for the season.

lots of work gas been done between the first video and the second on the course.

cant wait.

Archived