2015 magalies monster

Runbikeswim

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too I haven't done any races that seriously pushed my seeding in the last year or so and before then I was f... DIK hehehe

Awesome gonna be lekker regardless!!

even though I finished 11th in the half last year ...   :blush:

C for me. Doing my first MM. Man, I think it's going to be a looong day...  :eek:

You might be surprized...

I  havent received my batch yet! I wimped out on this one and am doing doing the half, so it doesnt really count. 

I havent received my batch yet! I wimped out on this one and am doing doing the half, so it doesnt really count.

They didn't send out batches, we all went and looked on SASeeding.

Me too I haven't done any races that seriously pushed my seeding in the last year or so and before then I was f... DIK hehehe

Awesome gonna be lekker regardless!!

I do 2 events a yr that are seeded, The berg and bush and the crater cruise.. (that is no longer. .) But seeding doesn't bug me at all.. obviously else I would ride more races.[emoji13]

And this yr add a hopefully finishing time for MM.

I dont race anything, my seeding can confirm that. . I just go ride and try survive.

C for me.  I am sick, so looks like I am gonna do the BEER thing al day long!!

Drugs!!  Doc has given me just enough to get me through  

Will we be cresting Breedt's at about the 12km mark and the "Monster" at about the 34/35km mark?

Is the downhill after the "Monster" epic? It looks epic. 

Will we be cresting Breedt's at about the 12km mark and the "Monster" at about the 34/35km mark?

Just pay attention on the monster descent, you can fly down there.. but be careful of the little marbles on the left side..

Not quite, the first one, is in the mountain sanctuary. Takes you up the magalliesburg mountain, where you crest, only to be taken down again before making your way to the monster.

<Spoiler Alert!!!!>

the monster is an alternative kind of diagonal approach from the buffelspoort dam side to the top of breedts Nek, although there is a bit of a surprise to get to the "official" breedts nek summit. The scenery is breathtaking, and the landscape almost alien. Take some time between the blood drops from your eyes to take it in....

All I will say more is: unless you are at the water point...it's not yet the top.

Please make sure you ones carry enough spares in case I have a problem  :ph34r:

Guest Travis.

shame if only you had someone who could hold their beers to drink with :ph34r:

You damn alcoholics. I bet you go more for the beers than the ride??

Please make sure you ones carry enough spares in case I have a problem :ph34r:

Don't drink all the beers A-batcher :P

even though I finished 11th in the half last year ...   :blush:

B bunch for my 45 entry bastards hehehehe Enjoy that entry bud

Archived