Happy Easter!!What are your Easter weekend riding plans?

L.T.G

Who's riding where this weekend?

Are you going to make good use of all 4 days?

Are you going to be riding the chocolate off or or stay off the bike chocolating?

post-6012-0-30756000-1427904282_thumb.jpg

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest notmyname

Breedts on Friday, heia or NF on sat, chill Sunday (maybe spruit) and breedts again on Monday. Where are you riding that green beastie of yours?

Friday - Northern Farm

Saturday - Heia Safari

Sunday - Cradle road ride

Monday - Magical mystery tour :-)

Breedts on Friday, heia or NF on sat, chill Sunday (maybe spruit) and breedts again on Monday. Where are you riding that green beastie of yours?

Haven't quite decided, only closed on Friday the rest are all normal working days for me.

But going to try the following

Heia or Avianto on the "green beastie" ^_^  on Good Ride-day

quick VG:-Saturday

Sunday and Monday work commute and TRY avoid reading the "Where's your bike taken you today" thread :mellow:  

Dooringlaagte in Montagu this weekend. Hope to see other cyclists there, dont want to ride all alone!

The usual suspects, Avianto, Heia etc.

Have not been to heia for a while. My bike has been calling out for the berms....

May even try my avianto, heia mega ride via cradle mtb route.

My bike has been calling out for the berms....

Did the Meerendal night ride yesterday and found they have some seriously nice berms after hosting the Epic the other day.

Will be visiting them this weekend for sure! Should be lots more fun in daytime when one  can see what comes next.

Rooiberg pass up and back, Swartberg pass (stiill undecided which direction), Seweweekspoort, and stretches in between.......

Guest notmyname

The usual suspects, Avianto, Heia etc.

Have not been to heia for a while. My bike has been calling out for the berms....

May even try my avianto, heia mega ride via cradle mtb route.

Careful of the quartz marbles.

I will try to do 40 to 50 km mtb every day. My rest weekend, so no long distance training for me.

Archived