2015 Coronation Double Century

Chris NewbyFraser

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was very fortunate to cycle in a very cool team last year.  We had guys that could have easily done sub 7 - but were happy to pull us through to the end so we all ended as a team.  (We did an 8 hour something ride in the end).

Thanks guys...  

To everyone riding on Sunday - have a good one!

That's what makes the Charles Milner medal so special hey

Proud to own one

Now for the "pros being imported, teams cheating, drafting support vehicle, drafting other teams, moaning about the timing, taking musette bags" suur druiwe.

Did my First dc with a new team, Team Infinity, where only 1 person did it before.. Our goal was a respectable time of around 8hrs and for all 12 to finish and we did both with but a month of training. one of the most fun rides ever with great interaction between the social teams. And how pretty isn't the route!

Edited by nazmo

Tough day out there. Wind, rain & punctures. Didn't go as planned but managed to go sub 6 & finished with 12 for the Charles Milner medal. Great event as always.

Awesome! What team were you in?

are you okes always so boisterous after an event or were the beers starting to hit home at the prize giving? :clap:

Wasn't the okes, was the gals.....Promise

Was an amazing ride, just missed our 5:30 goal as a rider was caught behind an accident at first stop. Ended with 5:35 and 21st, apparently I need another bike setup according to Instagram. :/

Same issue as last year, teams on Mtb riding three abreast in montagu wondering why the getting screamed at by teams coming past them... :/