May The Fourth be with you...

gummibear

attachicon.gifCIo8yScUMAAxajf.jpg

It's my youngest son's birthday, and although his mum and I has already gotten his prezzie, I couldn't resist getting this when I saw it in a bookshop in Musgrave.

Well, it has to be better than that stupid internet shorthand/smiley version of Romeo & Juliet that was posted a couple weeks back...

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it has to be better than that stupid internet shorthand/smiley version of Romeo & Juliet that was posted a couple weeks back...

Must admit - and I'm making Uni share the blame here - I had a bit of pre-handing to Breandan read of the book on the train this morning, and it's brilliant! 

• 2 months later...

So how cool is this new Star Wars channel... my wife hates it, but damn man, its awesome!!

Indoor intervals as Luke lightsabres some Troopers is great.

Terrific!

I've set the PVR to record the whole saga on Sunday (starts early morning and ends late night)

• 3 months later...

Yep! Got my tickets!

It'll be my birthday present from me to me...and Pop's Toys just happens to be downstairs from where I will watch it...:-)

It'll be my birthday present from me to me...and Pop's Toys just happens to be downstairs from where I will watch it...:-)

Are these shows in 3D?

Was just checking our local cinemas here and they only start on Thurs 16 and they all say 3D.... not sure i fancy the 3D idea.

Are these shows in 3D?

Was just checking our local cinemas here and they only start on Thurs 16 and they all say 3D.... not sure i fancy the 3D idea.

Go full Imax 3D. There must be a 2D cinema somewhere. The 3D Star Wars re-release a couple of years back was lame in terms of effects. I reckon this will be the kinda film that'll be awesome in 3D though!

Go full Imax 3D. There must be a 2D cinema somewhere. The 3D Star Wars re-release a couple of years back was lame in terms of effects. I reckon this will be the kinda film that'll be awesome in 3D though!

We have 3 cinemas on planet Zug, 2 that show films in the original language (with subtitles in German) and ALL 3 are showing it in 3D.... hopefully the 3D tech is better now

We have 3 cinemas on planet Zug, 2 that show films in the original language (with subtitles in German) and ALL 3 are showing it in 3D.... hopefully the 3D tech is better now

It's sure to be. Hey, you do know that your old dorp has 3D now, hey? That's progress for a town that used to think mine tremors were special effects.