The Hub TdF Fantasy Comp 2015

Frosty

Most aggressive riders score mega points in this competition, so definitely something to keep in mind.

For example:

One of my picks, Wilco Kelderman, had a 'mare yesterday with that crash and lost 5 minutes.

So he's out of the GC for me. But now it opens him up to going after the polka dot jersey and more importantly, some aggressive riding in the mountains for stage wins.

• Most aggressive rider in a mountain stage earns 100 to 250 points in one go.
  • Add to that:
    • The points for the stage,
    • For being in a breakaway (even more if they manage to stay away),
    • Points for the White & KOM jerseys (and maybe even GC)...

... That's a huge points haul for 1 rider on one day alone.

And that's what some of us are going to earn in the coming days if we're lucky. In fact, I'll go as far as saying that it's the most aggressive young riders who are the key to winning the whole bang shoot.

Come on Wilco!!!

(And on that note, I'm now kicking myself even more for leaving out Warren Barguil and Simon Yates. Or even Main Cheese).

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most aggressive riders score mega points in this competition, so definitely something to keep in mind.

For example:

One of my picks, Wilco Kelderman, had a 'mare yesterday with that crash and lost 5 minutes.

So he's out of the GC for me. But now it opens him up to going after the polka dot jersey and more importantly, some aggressive riding in the mountains for stage wins.

• Most aggressive rider in a mountain stage earns 100 to 250 points in one go.
  • Add to that:
  • The points for the stage,
  • For being in a breakaway (even more if they manage to stay away),
  • Points for the White & KOM jerseys (and maybe even GC)...
... That's a huge points haul for 1 rider on one day alone.

And that's what some of us are going to earn in the coming days if we're lucky. In fact, I'll go as far as saying that it's the most aggressive young riders who are the key to winning the whole bang shoot.

Come on Wilco!!!

(And on that note, I'm now kicking myself even more for leaving out Warren Barguil and Simon Yates. Or even Main Cheese).

I had quite a bit riding on kelderman and the whole jumbo team yesterday.

So I am hoping Kelderman and vanmarcke can score me some big points for the rest of the week. .

The following link on Google Drive will show you your team line-up and the breakdown of your points for each rider in each category.

Please tell me if you can VIEW the file, and if the selection option works.

post-1372-0-96696200-1436179214_thumb.png

All working for me, Gerald. 

Just one question: Kwiatkowski won Most Aggressive yesterday, which is an extra 50 points for the day - not sure I'm seeing these points against his name though?

The following link on Google Drive will show you your team line-up and the breakdown of your points for each rider in each category.

attachicon.gifTeam Scores.png

Okay.. doesn't work on the mobile phone, I only see the first spread sheet..

Will have a look see on the PC now now

You need to select your TEAM NAME, and not your HUBBER name.

I cant see the drop down

I can view the file, thanks. Selections work 100%.

Must be doing something wrong.

My dragons, Team DJuice Dragons shows 501.65 on the excel file.

On the leader board the Dragons are on 393.4.

Look at the leading team, excel 514.65, leader board 636.12.

All working for me, Gerald. 

Just one question: Kwiatkowski won Most Aggressive yesterday, which is an extra 50 points for the day - not sure I'm seeing these points against his name though?

You have got the points for Kwaitkowski - on my REAL files. I need to see why the SUMIF function returns 47.93 points.

I'm trying to find the best way for everyone to find their own scores without having to ask me. In the past is was easy with <100 people and a basic scoring system. I could print out the scoresheet on 4-5 pages (PDF).

For 2015 the points table is ranged from A1:ACA618 (that's 466,590 cells of data), or 264 x A3 pages. Crazy!

My current problem, in order to keep the file size as low as possible, is that I have LOTS of excel files linking with each other. On Google Drive it doesn't work, or perhaps I'm doing something wrong.

If the lookup function works, then I have achieved what I wanted to. The scores from each stage will be pasted as values - I'll get that right.

If anyone has a better solution - I'm all ears.

Okay.. doesn't work on the mobile phone, I only see the first spread sheet..

Will have a look see on the PC now now

First spreadsheet?

That must be the table with everyone's picks (export from the Hub online entry form).

Gerald,

Thanx for dealing with the growing pains of the updated and upgraded format.

Must be intense like the final 20 kms of a pancake stage.

First spreadsheet?

That must be the table with everyone's picks (export from the Hub online entry form).

Sorry the summary page.

Archived