Sani2c 2016

Squier

Edge 500 will do the job. Not sure you'll find accom in Scottburgh this late. Good luck.

Txs! Sorted at the Cutty Sark Hotel, last room. :)

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question from a Sani newbie.

How are the black boxes secured - do we nee to bring some sort of lock? Or does the box come with a built-in combination lock?

Question from a Sani newbie.

How are the black boxes secured - do we nee to bring some sort of lock? Or does the box come with a built-in combination lock?

The boxes are not locked, they have those side clips to secure the lid, you'll need to buy a strap lock gizmo if extra security is needed, you can just cut through those though. Trick is to not leave anything desirable inside. Kinda like travelling on a plane

so anyone have an idea on how to get to MacKenzie Country Club on the 10th ?

due to a family death i am unable to fly on the 9th as planned, the funeral is on the 10th and i am expected to be there. So my plan is to fly out after the proceedings and then meet up with my partner @WR 1.0 (sorry mate for all the hassles) at the end of Day1 and ride the balance. i just cant seem to find transport from the airport to MacKenzie.. any ideas?

Thanks to Judy we have been moved to the Adventure! Judy has been fantastic!

All seems to be sorted besides my last problem..... I can only arrive at King Shaka Int at 16:30 on Tuesday and by that time I have missed the shuttles to Glencairn.... Anyone have a suggestion on how to get to underberg ?

Txs! Sorted at the Cutty Sark Hotel, last room. :)

Ha-ha, thank me.

because I cancelled my reservation I had on the last room yesterday. Opted for umhlanga instead

Thanks to Judy we have been moved to the Adventure! Judy has been fantastic!

All seems to be sorted besides my last problem..... I can only arrive at King Shaka Int at 16:30 on Tuesday and by that time I have missed the shuttles to Glencairn.... Anyone have a suggestion on how to get to underberg ?

My wife lands at 19:00 and is coming to Mckenzi. Maybe you can contact sani as i am sure there are many people driving between Mckenzi and underburg. Let me know as my wife has lots of space and i would prefer if someone drives with her.

oooooo weeeee!!! getting excited now.... 

can you feel it???

Considering that this is my first Sani (And 1st proper stage race) I’m freaking out just a bit

having a technical blond moment here; downloaded the tcx file to dropbox..... how to transfer this to garmin connect.... 

The boxes are not locked, they have those side clips to secure the lid, you'll need to buy a strap lock gizmo if extra security is needed, you can just cut through those though. Trick is to not leave anything desirable inside. Kinda like travelling on a plane

Will be our third one this year and we have never used anything to lock the boxes and havent really noticed any other strap lock things on other boxes.

Probably better to be safe than sorry though

so, Hubbers riding together in which event and batch?

I'll start a list:

worriesnot and Whitters - Trail, G Batch

Will be our third one this year and we have never used anything to lock the boxes and havent really noticed any other strap lock things on other boxes.

Probably better to be safe than sorry though

Just put a rubber snake on top of everything in your box. No lock required.

I'll start a list:

:thumbup:

The weather forecast looks better - it's up from a freezing -5°C to a nice and cosy 2°C minimum! Lots of sunshine and max temps of 22°C.

I'll start a list:

davetapson - Adv, E Batch

Archived