Sani2c 2016

Squier

Also uploaded last night. Looks to be successful.

I have a Bryton so installing the EasyBike software was a bit of a waste. No issues in uploading from BrytonSport though.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I uploaded to my Garmin 1000 via the app. Files seem to be there, but when I look at the elevation it is blank?

thanks EasyBike, worked like a charm on my 520. I saw your comment saying to load into google earth to view route on PC which also works well. Now how do I view the profile on my pc?

Also used the EasyBike app to upload to my Garmin 810 - very easy. Thanks guys. Did also notice there is no elevation when looking at the summary. 

Which are the best file types to use for Edge1000, Fenix3 and Edge520?

I would assume .GPX, but I think last year I used .GPX on the Edge810 and didn't have elevation.

thanks EasyBike, worked like a charm on my 520. I saw your comment saying to load into google earth to view route on PC which also works well. Now how do I view the profile on my pc?

I haven't tried with this year's, but google earth normally lets you select a route and plot a profile.

Which are the best file types to use for Edge1000, Fenix3 and Edge520?

I would assume .GPX, but I think last year I used .GPX on the Edge810 and didn't have elevation.

Garmin uses .fit files 

As a late entry as part of a corporate team, I have not yet received the newsletter with the link to the gps files.  Could somebody please share the link on this forum?

Now how do I view the profile on my pc?

In google earth you just right click on the route and it should give you an option to view elevation profile.

Hi Hubbers

If you have a Windows PC use our easy to use program to install your files.

https://www.easybike.co.za/trails/EasyBike_Sani2C.exe

It will install all the correct files in the correct places and the files will be installed based on what unit you have.

If you are using an Apple we are busy working on a program for Apple at the moment. So for this year you will still have to do the process manually. You can find further instructions on our website to assist you with your installation.

http://www.easybike.co.za/trails

Depending on your GPS will depend on which files are correct for your GPS.

We have added some new cool features and with the correct files installed you will have access to virtual partner, elevation etc.

If you are still looking for a GPS drop us an email and we can have one at registration ready for you to collect. sales@easybike.co.za

Regards

EasyBike

I haven't tried with this year's, but google earth normally lets you select a route and plot a profile.

Hi Madbradd

On your GPS click the X and Y Axis to either change the elevation or distance.

You will find that you can zoom in and out and the elevation will then appear.

If that doesnt work let us know and we will be more than happy to assist.

Regards

EasyBike