The Salvage Thread

Eldron

Hi, I'm looking for old road tubes, and some hand pumps, and a track pump; we need at least 8 pumps so that all the GF4GF students' bikes can have pumps. Thanks in advance!

Oh, and I found a use for a saddle that was donated to me by AlanD, with my cracked seatpost-see page 10

post-86802-0-71898500-1478187454_thumb.jpg

Edited by Petri707

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm looking for old road tubes, and some hand pumps, and a track pump; we need at least 8 pumps so that all the GF4GF students' bikes can have pumps. Thanks in advance!

Oh, and I found a use for a saddle that was donated to me by AlanD, with my cracked seatpost-see above:

IMG_20161103_173317.JPG

So what is it exactly? A camp fire chair? :-)

Hi..

Anyone that might have taken there Shimano SPD pedals off there new bike to replace it with something better, please let me know, or even if you have a pair lying in a box collecting dust that's in a good condition.

TIA

I have used shimano hg 11t-36t 10speed cassette. Its for free i bought used rims and have a 9 speed setup so got a 9speed cassette. For free on condition that you need it and dont already have a working one. 26e35e79637dc6f8a49494abb0c151ed.jpg2486fe9b0d9b20793b20ec8bfc6f0e6f.jpg0c8caa021aa37b871c056310ccb00462.jpg03c48f137de45aafaaedf32f14738be2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping a hubber can help out.

Have a mate, doesnt earn much but rocking around on a Silverback Slade 26er - his rear hub is destroyed - wondering if anyone has a 135mm QR Rear hub they would be able to donate or swap for something, I have a bunch of stuff lying around, you never know maybe I have something you need.

Thanks,

Pk

Is there someone who might have a Shimano Freehub lying around for a Vision Metron 40 Wheelset? 

I will pay or swop for a campy one :) 

Good day all. Im looking for 2x 12" wheels. Gonna male a bike carrier for kids. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many thanks to Cjlieben and Pieterkaggel for their donation of some cycling clothing for the GF4GF students who will be cycling the 947 this year to raise funds for the GoodYear bursary fund(more on this in the Repair Stands for Charity AD)attachicon.gifIMG_20161108_193639.JPG

Good on you guys, well done Kaggel [emoji6]

A bad day cycling is better than a good day working.

And Cjlieben

Edited by BSG

Hoping a hubber can help out.

Have a mate, doesnt earn much but rocking around on a Silverback Slade 26er - his rear hub is destroyed - wondering if anyone has a 135mm QR Rear hub they would be able to donate or swap for something, I have a bunch of stuff lying around, you never know maybe I have something you need.

Thanks,

Pk

Hi Pk,

I have a few hubs lying around waiting for a build, but you are more than welcome to have a look. How many holes?

Cheers

Hi..

Anyone that might have taken there Shimano SPD pedals off there new bike to replace it with something better, please let me know, or even if you have a pair lying in a box collecting dust that's in a good condition.

TIA

Hi,

I have a few sets. None of them perfect, but all still usable. They all have some noise from bearings that are not 100% anymore. If you are interested you can come and have a look.

Cheers

Hi Pk,

I have a few hubs lying around waiting for a build, but you are more than welcome to have a look. How many holes?

Cheers

Ah thanks Russian, I'm going to go past his place tonight to have a look at the spoke count, and will let you know.

Pk

Ah thanks Russian, I'm going to go past his place tonight to have a look at the spoke count, and will let you know.

Pk

Hey TheRussian,

my mates wheel/hub is 32-spoke. 135mm with 5mm QR/Skewer. Currently running an 8-speed cassette on the freehub.

Thanks,

Pk