The Salvage Thread

Eldron

I have a set of 3x8 shifters, there are some other bits as well. If you are interested, just send me a pm.

Thanks, PM sent

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I am looking for a damaged or old helmet. I use the fastening straps to replace the old leather straps on old strip helmets. Willing to pay

Hey Loose cog,

I have a old helmet lying around. 

PM your ell number and we can chat about the logistics.

Ciao

Morning guys, I am still looking for an old BMX frame and a back wheel for it. I have an 26 Mtb frame to swop.

Hi, I am looking for a damaged or old helmet. I use the fastening straps to replace the old leather straps on old strip helmets. Willing to pay

I have lots. I stay in Clubview. Contact me and you can come and choose 1.

I have lots. I stay in Clubview. Contact me and you can come and choose 1.

Thank you

One of our friends has an old Alpina MTB (extra small) that she may want to donate to Bomb. I am seeing her this evening and will let you know if it is still available.

Thank you

One of our friends has an old Alpina MTB (extra small) that she may want to donate to Bomb. I am seeing her this evening and will let you know if it is still available.

Great. We always appreciate donations. That is why we can donate again. :-)

Hi guys,

Anyone have a 35mm stem or shorter, does not matter if its a no-name or damaged, willing to make an offer.

Also,

Flat pedals , like... was a good pedal in its day, and just needs a serious overhaul.  pins must still be good though, not the plastic pedals.  again, willing to make pay.

Thanks

Edited by TAAHIRWP

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

I am building a 26" MTB from bits and bobs as a hobby/to sit in the garage and drink beer constructively.  

What I have at the moment(not very much) :

Complete wheel set(discs, bubs, cassette...)

Fork

Handle bar

3x8 shifters

If there is anyone who has any parts not being used, it would be much appreciated!

The rest will be scavenge hunted from friends and scamtree.

Update:

Parts coming along nicely. What I still need if anyone has them lying around :

Brakes

Headset

Handlebar

Stem

Seat

Pedals

Skewers

Dankie julle

Hi! 

Anyone got a 0.92" 2013-2015 Fox Float volume spacer lying around? Looking to increase the ramp on my rear shock a bit. 

Thanks!

Update:

Parts coming along nicely. What I still need if anyone has them lying around :

Brakes

Headset

Handlebar

Stem

Seat

Pedals

Skewers

Dankie julle

I have a handlebar, headset and possibly a stem you can have.

Issue is I'm located in Kyalami, GP. If you can arrange shipping you can have it.

Have one. Pm me.

Looking for a  downtube road shift lever for a project if someone has one knocking around

I have a pair of Suntour levers that fit onto the frame ( not the bracket type ) You are welcome to have them . I can send them down to my branch in Killarney when stock goes down .

I have a pair of Suntour levers that fit onto the frame ( not the bracket type ) You are welcome to have them . I can send them down to my branch in Killarney when stock goes down .

Thanks. I'm not to clued up in downshifter types. My frame has fittings like below (internet pic)... if they would fit I'll take you up on your offer!

post-27175-0-97866900-1507483110_thumb.jpg