Froome Braces for Doping questions

shaper

Leaked. .[emoji6]

There is a mole at sky [emoji12]

Probably Porte as he is leaving... or maybe Brailsford feels he is not in the limelight enough and needs to spice things up to keep all guessing and trying to over analyse whilst Team Sky get on with the job  :whistling:

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably Porte as he is leaving... or maybe Brailsford feels he is not in the limelight enough and needs to spice things up to keep all guessing and trying to over analyse whilst Team Sky get on with the job  :whistling:

Have you seen how shiny his head is? All he needs to do is stand in the sun and nobody can miss him!

I think they should have two groups competing. One for doppers and another for clean racers..... 

And if you are dopping while taking part in the clean team, your bike will be sold on the tree of gum.... :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Froome has already admitted to dopping. He had a glass of wine on the rest day.

Dopping also isn't banned... However, you probably shouldn't be filling your Bidons with Shnapps...

I think I may have to step away from this thread. Blood starting to boil..... :angry:

Too many armchair idiots and keyboard pilots casting slights on that phenomenal attack.

You have NO PROOF of doping you plonkers.

In the Gecko prayers tonight..... "Dear Sweet Baby Cheeses, please make sure Chris Froome isn't a drug cheat"

Okaaaaaay Mr Conspiracy Theorist...

When they all get popped, you can start an 'I Told You So' thread, and start feeling good about life again...

Why does everyone say i am unhappy. I am not. I am just looking at the facts and using logik to raise an opinion. Wtf?

One thing is for certain, regardless of who is winning or who you support, threads and topics like this one bring out the worst in the supporters!

Mod note:

While this is always likely to be a polarising and heated topic that doesn't exclude any participants from our rules of engagement, namely:

• Personal attacks will not be tolerated
  • No swearing. Watch your language!

I think I may have to step away from this thread. Blood starting to boil..... :angry:

Too many armchair idiots and keyboard pilots casting slights on that phenomenal attack.

You have NO PROOF of doping you plonkers.

In the Gecko prayers tonight..... "Dear Sweet Baby Cheeses, please make sure Chris Froome isn't a drug cheat"

Leave it would be better. You are uninformed And naive. If you think cycling is clean go look at the stats.

Why does everyone say i am unhappy. I am not. I am just looking at the facts and using logik to raise an opinion. Wtf?

There that word again. Please post all factual evidence here that he dopes. You should probably also send it to WADA and the UCI, they would very much like it too I am sure.

"Then Froome, on the verge of being discarded, having not even stood out as exceptional in our SA cycling circuit (good, but not “let’s blow away the best” exceptional), transformed into the greatest ever cyclist after the age of 25, with VO2max values that would have made a physiologist’s eyeballs explode (and hey, we’re in Africa, but we aren’t that backward here), riding away from people who WERE earmarked for greatness from a young age.  It’s the most remarkable transformation of a mature athlete ever.  Late emergence is one thing, transformation when you’re already in the ‘window’ quite another."

There that word again. Please post all factual evidence here that he dopes. You should probably also send it to WADA and the UCI, they would very much like it too I am sure.

Fact number 1: not testing positive does not mean you are clean. In fact it means nothing. Can we start with this?

Childish

As were you various personal attacks... if its good for the goose.....

So lets not get personal here, let rather debate those the facts. We cant really debate "common sense" as that is very subjective no matter how accurate we believe ours is.

Fact 3: in various cases the leader was doping along with one or two teammates hence the strong performance of teams in some tours and not just the individual

Fact number 1: not testing positive does not mean you are clean. In fact it means nothing. Can we start with this?

That's a very weak start...

Archived