Enjoy Fitness Cycling Kit

Mylolylo

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HI hellocolour, 

Really sorry you felt the service you received at our office was below par. We take client perception very seriously and work hard to provide a friendly, efficient and transparent service and most importantly a good quality product. Regarding our top end range we have just released a new model short and the shirt is a month or so away. Pricing won't be going up and the new models are a big step up in terms of fabric and technical construction.

It is never good to hear a client has gone with another supplier but thank you for the constructive criticism and rest assured we take your views seriously.

Regards

Richard

Thanks Richard. As I said, I figured it might have been an off day as most feedback and recommendations have been positive and I liked the set up. Unfortunately that order went to another supplier but I have a lot of clients who need kit so next time I'll swing past and see what your new range is like.  

They've been our teams sponsor for the last 2 and a half years. Really happy with their kit. Always willing to go the extra mile, even designing a new top for the DC every year.  :clap:  :clap: 

Awesome stuff. Got jerseys and the triathlon kit, very pleased with both. Will continue supporting them. The only other 'brand' I currently own is a Sunflower Fund jersey...

Edited by CyberSakkie

Thanks for all the great input guys, I'm going tomorrow to the showroom to check it out. See you there Richard ;-)

Thanks for all the great input guys, I'm going tomorrow to the showroom to check it out. See you there Richard ;-)

Hey Lyle, I am in Joburg for the rest of the week but my partner Ricky is around to assist. I know he is out of the office tomorrow morning so best to pop in after lunch if that suits you.

• 3 years later...

Enjoys kit is pretty good if the cut suits you.

personally my go-to local bib is made by Vye cycle kit. Same who make Dormakaba's and Silver back's team kit. Their bibs are the only one I'll use that isn't Assos

Kit is good quality and their service is tops... They are IMO overpriced!

yes i agree their top tier stuff is nice. Good Chamois in +R1500 bibs. The cheaper ones I'm not sold on.

But at the Top tier price of R2500 I'm in ASSOS territory and a R2500-oo T7 Mille is a lot better than an local offering at the same price point...

which speaks your point on it being over priced.

• 11 months later...