Sani2C riders banned after reporting flasher

Sidmouth

DIPS is right here, much easier to farm the MTBers than the cows these days.

MTBers will throw their money at you to get a chance to ride what is considered to be 1 of the best MTB stage races in the world. 

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Dear Farmer Glen, somebody flashed me in the woods as I was cruising along on my Mtb... please could you look into the matter for future Sani2c's"

Farmer Glen: "You probably just imagined it. I do tons of work with the local community and they would never do that!"

Disgruntled Lady Rider: " If you don't take my complaint seriously, I will go to the papers!"

Farmer Glen "How dare you... you're banned! Banned, banned, banned!"

The end

You missed a bit of the hypothetical conversation...

I MIGHT WANT TO ACTUALLY RIDE IT

even though you enter and pay every year without even knowing it

even though you enter and pay every year without even knowing it

HEY HEY it was one year :blush:  :blush:  :whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling:

HEY HEY it was one year :blush:  :blush:  :whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling:

You sound like Dimitri and his ONE goat.......

So my sister just raised a plausible plot twist that might make sense of the silence on this.

WILD (and lighthearted) SPECULATION FOLLOWS

OK - so the flashees made remarks in bad taste about the flasher in the moaning - of which FG had none, banned them BUT is nice enough not to name and shame them.

There's your silence and banning explained. Probably not though but hey, better than talking about government over dinner.

Edit: Actually let's not talk about racism

I might be sticking my neck out here a bit, but it was just a flash (nothing more nothing less) it does not make the person a MTBjacker ( stop all the scaremongering  that nowhere is safe anymore), it could just be a harmless flash... and how is farmer Glenn suppose to find that  one flasher in over 200km of track. it is not like they are walking with a advertising board on them... TIA..Also, if the man has made some moola, and flies around in a heli, good for him it his money and his race...you dont have to race it.

I might be sticking my neck out here a bit, but it was just a flash (nothing more nothing less) it does not make the person a MTBjacker ( stop all the scaremongering that nowhere is safe anymore), it could just be a harmless flash... and how is farmer Glenn suppose to find that one flasher in over 200km of track. it is not like they are walking with a advertising board on them... TIA..Also, if the man has made some moola, and flies around in a heli, good for him it his money and his race...you dont have to race it.

Just a harmless flash WTF?

Just a harmless flash WTF?

I guess people have different opinions about "flashings". For some, myself included, not an issue. For others, my gf included, moerse issue.

Arrest-able, jail time offence. That is what flashing is. It'll get you on a sex offenders list in most first world countries.

I might be sticking my neck out here a bit, but it was just a flash (nothing more nothing less) it does not make the person a MTBjacker ( stop all the scaremongering  that nowhere is safe anymore), it could just be a harmless flash... and how is farmer Glenn suppose to find that  one flasher in over 200km of track. it is not like they are walking with a advertising board on them... TIA..Also, if the man has made some moola, and flies around in a heli, good for him it his money and his race...you dont have to race it.

Clearly you have neither a wife, girlfriend or daughters if that is your opinion

The ladies will be forced to ride with pepper spray...concern dealt with

To be used on FG ??

business plane and simple

Don't worry , the " plane " business will " take off " one of these days .( sorry , I couldn't resist )

Archived