ScottCM

I just want to state it clearly up front that I am a total Caroline Wostmann FANBOI.

I see she is now running for KPMG, so amped for the race on TV - my sunday morning is cleared out. GEES those boys must be fit to keep up with her

even this started getting gooesbumps on me (comrades medals - 0, but i will get that T-shirt)

Edited by lets make MTB gr8 again

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite a coincident for my wife last night on the flight from zurich, she booked an emergency exit seat and the passenger next to her was a British lady (also on her own) who lives in France.... Turns out she is also running comrades, her first one.

Going to miss watching it on tv, one thing with being a supporter / spectator following someone.... I usually go to 2 points along the route and then the finish. With all the traffic on route there is not much time to find a tv and watch the leaders race.

Quite a coincident for my wife last night on the flight from zurich, she booked an emergency exit seat and the passenger next to her was a British lady (also on her own) who lives in France.... Turns out she is also running comrades, her first one.

Going to miss watching it on tv, one thing with being a supporter / spectator following someone.... I usually go to 2 points along the route and then the finish. With all the traffic on route there is not much time to find a tv and watch the leaders race.

ja its is weird - as soon as you are part of the event the finding out of who won becomes secondary 

ja its is weird - as soon as you are part of the event the finding out of who won becomes secondary

That's no lie.... It's quite nerve racking being a live supporter and waiting at various points and the finish for your other half to come through ????

That's no lie.... It's quite nerve racking being a live supporter and waiting at various points and the finish for your other half to come through ????

Guest notmyname

My lady will be posted on the route providing physio stuffs that the crazies require. If you require her assistance you're in good hands. She's a VERY good physio and super passionate about helping.

**** got real....

2671c880173c0c78a11f94df1337ce3c.jpg

And a little support pack from my bookkeeper

eec58e98ab2d895ad33fed80644f5b2b.jpg

1 medal, right name... hey, thanks for collecting my race entry Stretch  :thumbup:  :blush:

Two friends out of Comrades this week with sickness... stay healthy buggers  :excl:

Min dae  :clap:

**** got real....

2671c880173c0c78a11f94df1337ce3c.jpg

]

Those numbers are HUGE

Glad I don't have to lug 2 of them for 90 k's