News bot

Ryder Cycling, the owner of MTN-Qhubeka p/b Samsung, the team soon to be known as Team Dimension Data, today announced it has signed Mark Cavendish, Mark Renshaw and Bernhard Eisel. The addition of the three new members further strengthens and add depth to the team – the first African team to ride in the Tour de France – not only at races, but also as global ambassadors for Qhubeka.

Click here to view the article

I'm not necessarily a fan of the guy, but this is a great signing and a sure bet way of guaranteeing entry into any race on the calender along with ensuing a good few victories.

Edited by Wez-O

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally think EBH will also perform better next season;

1. He's catching some great form (too little too late)

2. He'll have to prove himself again as he's no longer the Numero Uno in the team.

They will be riding the Cervelo R6 with Enve wheels and cockpit. It will have the new Rotor electronic group set.

Thats great, I hope they stick to black.

I personally think EBH will also perform better next season;

1. He's catching some great form (too little too late)

2. He'll have to prove himself again as he's no longer the Numero Uno in the team.

I personally think it's the training they get from Dr Carol Austin. Let's see if she can get something extra out of Cav

All I want to know is if The African Team will be sponsored by Spez next year

Wait for the echo, echo, echo

No they will not.

They will be riding the Cervelo R6 with Enve wheels and cockpit. It will have the new Rotor electronic group set.

You mean hydraulic rotor groupset, they have come out saying electronic too heavy etc...