• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whahaha and so the worm turns

what comments now from all who where trashing USN a week back

happy Friday :clap:  :clap: :clap:  

Jeez,how did this thread not start a Friday bonfire?!

Who was the previous nutrition sponsor, is that a big thing

the silence is DEAFENING isn't it :w00t:  :w00t: :w00t:  

Of course it is a big thing...being chosen as a sponsor for an event is an endorsement of all the claims a company makes. It has nothing at all to do with money changing hands...

Of course it is a big thing...being chosen as a sponsor for an event is an endorsement of all the claims a company makes. It has nothing at all to do with money changing hands...

Yeah, being "chosen" as the "official" supplement sponsor validates all their claims. The general public (and some cyclists) will have a boosted confidence in the quality and effectiveness of USN. They were "chosen" for their quality of product - NO monies were (and are going to be) exchanged...

BTW, I am sarcastic....

Anyone falling for this (usn and their marketing) codswallop deserves to be bloated and enjoy the gastric convulsions..

Renowned sports supplement company USN has joined the Absa Cape Epic as its official sports nutrition partner.

Click here to view the article

I'm surprised that the Epic has stooped this low, and it supports many comments over recent years about the spiraling commercialization of this event.  I'm sure the full time model and alleged snake-oil salesman paid a bucket-load to get associated with the Epic.  Smells like the heat and competition are increasing.

As for Nonky and his need for a great goody bag, you get a much better deal at Reggies for less money that the race entry! Other people enter for the race

Of course, being an endorsed product negates any potential trademark transgressions over the use of the name of a race in the name of a drink...