• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

right.. Jurgen Vandenbroeck is a non starter. He broke his shoulder in a fall yesterday.

Snip She appears to be an Italian from Rustenkrugersdorpfontein with a tree tattoo......... snip snip

Well this explains a fair bit actually including the use of, dare I say it, Afrikaans words. :whistling:

NAIRO QUINTANA: "THERE'S A LOT OF MOUNTAIN LEFT AFTER TODAY"

Nairo Quintana (Movistar) told letour.com this morning: “I would have preferred the stage to finish at the top because the climb suits me. But there are a lot of days left and a lot of mountains.”

SEVERAL GROUPS AWAY

Nine riders form the front group, followed by another group of seven, another group of three, peloton at 20 seconds.

I just hope Maincheese does not get shedded before the start of the climb.

The young man has to recover some time lost. 

Well this explains a fair bit actually including the use of, dare I say it, Afrikaans words. :whistling:

I was only ever worried about any Afrikaans if she used Chris and 'Nairo' in the same sentence in the past. But Mr Vroom is winning her over.

THE 14 BREAKAWAY RIDERS ARE:

Bertjan Lindeman and Sep Vanmarcke (Lotto-Jumbo), Stef Clement (IAM), Serge Pauwels and Daniel Teklehaimanot (DiData), Paul Voss (Bora), André Greipel and Thomas De Gendt (Lotto-Soudal), Bryan Coquard and Sylvain Chavanel (Direct Energie), Julian Alaphilippe and Iljo Keisse (Etixx-Quick Step), Dani Navarro and Cyril Lemoine (Cofidis).

THE 14 BREAKAWAY RIDERS ARE:

Bertjan Lindeman and Sep Vanmarcke (Lotto-Jumbo), Stef Clement (IAM), Serge Pauwels and Daniel Teklehaimanot (DiData), Paul Voss (Bora), André Greipel and Thomas De Gendt (Lotto-Soudal), Bryan Coquard and Sylvain Chavanel (Direct Energie), Julian Alaphilippe and Iljo Keisse (Etixx-Quick Step), Dani Navarro and Cyril Lemoine (Cofidis).

Heh, at least I got 1 right when I did my TdF Fantasy Tour planning for this stage 

So Greipel in the Breakway and mountain points was doubled for the finish, important for the KOM jersey

So am already and excited for the race today as will be reminiscing and reliving every pedal stroke up Ventoux having ridden up the exact same route in September last year!!  :clap:  :D

Chalet Reynard - today's finish

post-33015-0-53682000-1468492820_thumb.jpg

At the summit of Ventoux

post-33015-0-97474200-1468493298_thumb.jpg

post-33015-0-82809300-1468493366_thumb.jpg

So am already and excited for the race today as will be reminiscing and reliving every pedal stroke up Ventoux having ridden up the exact same route in September last year!! :clap: :D

Chalet Reynard - today's finish

attachicon.gifVentoux1.jpg

At the summit of Ventoux

attachicon.gifVentoux2.jpg

attachicon.gifVentoux2.jpg

I would not be able to stand or half smile..good job

Archived