**** the French crowd, they caused that in the first place!

Will be sure to dish a few slaps when Im there next week! ;)

Make-ah sure you deeesh out ze puncheurs weece panache!

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that, the OP though seemed to think the rule should be applied hence me asking what HE thought should happen. 

Yes sorry Scotty. My apologies. I was intending replying to that post but only quoted yours.

Geez I just got back to the TV. Heard all the booing. Are these people stupid. And now they boo Adam Yates

Theres plenty available, sticky bottles, adjusting brakes, sitting behind car etc

Funniest part was when the commentators called it before it happened (the cheating). Something along the lines of "What's the bet Aru is suddenly going to have problems with the back brake of his new bike...." :D :D

When the officials on the bikes didn't allow that, they proceeded to try every other trick in the book.

Ay ay ay, Astana

Nice interview, Froome was very calm. Mentioned when it happened a motor bike also rode into the back of him. 

And I am driving to Howick tomorrow afternoon. Going to miss the TT. Then I'm in Sodwana for a week. There is DSTV but I'm not sure if it has all the channels. Ah well.

Funniest part was when the commentators called it before it happened (the cheating). Something along the lines of "What's the bet Aru is suddenly going to have problems with the back brake of his new bike...." :D :D

When the officials on the bikes didn't allow that, they proceeded to try every other trick in the book.

Ay ay ay, Astana

I think they burst out laughing. Aru on Fugelsangs bike, which seemed perfectly ok then wanting to change bikes without a team mate in sight. As he jumped on and the camera panned out they said here comes the rear brake adjustment. Then sitting behind the car, followed by the bottle which went straight into the crowd. Comedy gold

And I am driving to Howick tomorrow afternoon. Going to miss the TT. Then I'm in Sodwana for a week. There is DSTV but I'm not sure if it has all the channels. Ah well.

How much data you got? Install filmontv app and at least you can keep track

You going to go stay with that mad religious fanatic?[emoji23]

How much data you got? Install filmontv app and at least you can keep track

You going to go stay with that mad religious fanatic?[emoji23]

Hell no but you not the first to ask that.

FROOME AND PORTE WITH THE SAME TIME AS MOLLEMA

Decision by the commissaires panel: Chris Froome and Richie Porte have been given the same time as Bauke Mollema due to the incident in the finale. Froome retains the yellow jersey.

Archived