I think Louis is mostly holding on for dear life in that company. No shame in that. It's the world's best riders. He often looked like he was getting gapped.

Forget attacking. He is very much confined to the hurt box.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Louis is mostly holding on for dear life in that company. No shame in that. It's the world's best riders. He often looked like he was getting gapped.

I think he is just too thankful to be in such company.

I've figured it out. He doesn't want to draw attention to himself by attacking wearing that Lampre kit.... I wouldn't either.

Week 3 is massive

Check that profile

All to be revealed ???????????????? (hammer sign)

The sprinters and roleurs will be having nightmares

The grimpeurs will be drooling ????

"Sky were very strong yet again and they really made it hard for us. It was a very difficult stage, and difficult for us to do anything with the pace. Nairo seemed pretty relaxed, he's very strong coming into this next week...

We're going to try to do our best in the coming week. We're definitely going to try something. I think people are expecting more fire and fight from us. We will fight in the coming stages but not today."

Valverde

"Sky were very strong yet again and they really made it hard for us. It was a very difficult stage, and difficult for us to do anything with the pace. Nairo seemed pretty relaxed, he's very strong coming into this next week...

We're going to try to do our best in the coming week. We're definitely going to try something. I think people are expecting more fire and fight from us. We will fight in the coming stages but not today."

Valverde

Oh okay

“It’s an incredible day for me. I came to the Tour de France thinking I’d try to win a stage but to do it is difficult to believe. I’d hope to do it but this is incredible... I want to thank my IAM teammates who did a great job for me in the attack. I also want to thank my family, especially my wife, who have always supported me. This is a special day for me.”

Pantano

Valverde

Think they will be saying this about sky all the way to Paris!

Week 3 is massive

Check that profile

All to be revealed [emoji375][emoji375][emoji375][emoji375] (hammer sign)

oi, that's copy righted ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a very frustrating day to watch the TDF.  I kept on waiting for something exciting to happen in the main peloton, but squat happened. My wife wanted me to go and drink tea with her at the in-laws, but I said to her today is an important day. If I knew that was the way it was going to go, I would rather have settled for tea and biscuits, as it seems that Quintana was also enjoying some tea and biscuits while sucking wheel.

It was a very frustrating day to watch the TDF. I kept on waiting for something exciting to happen in the main peloton, but squat happened. My wife wanted me to go and drink tea with her at the in-laws, but I said to her today is an important day. If I knew that was the way it was going to go, I would rather have settled for tea and biscuits, as it seems that Quintana was also enjoying some tea and biscuits while sucking wheel.

Over the last few years I have just accepted that for as long as Sky have the big budget and are able to sign up all the promising riders out there to support their leader the best way to watch the tour is to focus on the other jerseys... so I don't watch it for the GC.

The polka-dot has been really good.. it has changed owners a few times.

And I love how Sagan goes out to win the green jersey.. the last 2 years they have made it really hard for him..

The white jersey can still become exciting.. not always sure how Yates will fair this week and one bad day without support from Orica can end up being disastrous.

I'll say that.. it's been a great year for the break aways.. they have been able to stay away a lot this year.

It was a very frustrating day to watch the TDF.  I kept on waiting for something exciting to happen in the main peloton, but squat happened. My wife wanted me to go and drink tea with her at the in-laws, but I said to her today is an important day. If I knew that was the way it was going to go, I would rather have settled for tea and biscuits, as it seems that Quintana was also enjoying some tea and biscuits while sucking wheel.

I think the frustration can be seen in the scores on the FantasyTour.

Average points was 69, with only 59 scoring over 100 points.

It would indicate the top guys didn't really do much, perhaps saving themselves for the 3rd week.

I think the frustration can be seen in the scores on the FantasyTour.

Average points was 69, with only 59 scoring over 100 points.

It would indicate the top guys didn't really do much, perhaps saving themselves for the 3rd week.

Maybe Movistar are waiting for week 4[emoji12]

I have enjoyed the stages.. because I don't give too much emotion to the GC.

Tomorrow will be a good stage.. because it's a stage for the riders that I like..[emoji57]

Archived