The I-Team

tombeej

I heard a birdie sing that apparently a certain Lawman (he who shall not be mentioned) forgot to enter and purchased an entry from someone else and it holds an I seeding.

He might just make his appearance  :ph34r:

I think I heard the same birdie :whistling:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard a birdie sing that apparently a certain Lawman (he who shall not be mentioned) forgot to enter and purchased an entry from someone else and it holds an I seeding.

Wouldn't he get reseeded to his own seeding index?

There's a chance that there could be some extra help from the 70km mark from people that will be finished by the time we get there. The question is how many of those people can be convinced to join us for the last 25km (and when I say us, I hope I'll still be there)

Too busy organising the SPCA stuff to enter himself apparently... ;)

There's a chance that there could be some extra help from the 70km mark from people that will be finished by the time we get there. The question is how many of those people can be convinced to join us for the last 25km (and when I say us, I hope I'll still be there)

Does that mean you have moved from "undecided" to the wonderful I-Team making us 22 members strong?

Yup but he would be seeded ahead of "I" anyway so he could move back.

Excactly, I believe he has a royal friend or two in that group  :whistling:

Does that mean you have moved from "undecided" to the wonderful I-Team making us 22 members strong?

Like everyone else I am gonna try but as I said earlier it will depend on how the legs are feeling. They haven't been feeling great this past week and I didn't come close to my bike on the weekend so who knows....

Excellent, what group were you in ?

No not really

Started in D

If he who may not be named is in the I-group, I think you should make the target 2h50..

No not really

Started in D

If he who may not be named is in the I-group, I think you should make the target 2h50..

Dude/ette, Seriously, what's with that nonsense lack of a profile pic...

Why was 'He" banned?

Was Carpet too as I haven't seen her since or did she just stop or change her name?

Why was 'He" banned?

Was Carpet too as I haven't seen her since or did she just stop or change her name?

Im still here.

Browsing thehub from time to time.

No not really

Started in D

He, who may not be named, pulled most of his start group at Carnival City Macsteel earlier this year... 103Km on the front in 2:58 (34.7km/h average). Did it to help get someone else a good seeding. #SuperDomestique

He, who may not be named, pulled most of his start group at Carnival City Macsteel earlier this year... 103Km on the front in 2:58 (34.7km/h average). Did it to help get someone else a good seeding. #SuperDomestique

He turned himself inside out in that windy race that day.

Dude/ette, Seriously, what's with that nonsense lack of a profile pic...

Admin moved in bro

We only noticed at the end that we were also on that magic carpet ride