The I-Team

tombeej

Oh heck, I thought the I Batch start time was 07h30. 

In fact, I see that we start at 07h05!

So I suggest meeting at point D from 06h15 and leave promptly for the start pen at 06h30.

I sent this map to the two groups in our club, instructing them where to meet before riding to the start. You'll get this in your race pack too. Hope it helps explain where point D is

post-1372-0-99479100-1447313621_thumb.png

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What about those weird spray on things of Chinese herbal something or other. I was too scared to use it and somehow reluctant to throw it away. The writing on the can was so red and incomprehensible and it came in a box. Kept it for a year and eventually it disappeared all by itself along with two spare tubes and one sock.

Yaaaaaaslike you are reaching deep into the past. That's like at least 7 years ago and I think back then we used to get the good stuff :) Like Aspen socks....I miss the socks...

Yaaaaaaslike you are reaching deep into the past. That's like at least 7 years ago and I think back then we used to get the good stuff :) Like Aspen socks....I miss the socks...

I still have about 3 pairs of those socks. Jeepers, I sound like a sock and underwear whore-der (sic).

Edited by StevieL

MEETING POINT AND START TIME:

Going back many pages, a reminder of what the plan is...

We're meeting up a Point 'D' on the map, in front of the JOC (Joint Ops Centre)

TIME: 06h00 (we leave for the start at 06h15).

MEETING POINT AND START TIME:

Going back many pages, a reminder of what the plan is...

We're meeting up a Point 'D' on the map, in front of the JOC (Joint Ops Centre)

TIME: 06h00 (we leave for the start at 06h15).

Also going back many pages for all the new comers,

Please attach Cable tie to Helmet at home (this way you will notice other I Team members making their way the JOC)

I will bring the Yellow Dots if we decide to use them on the day.

Have we made a decision on writing out handle/hub name on our race numbers?

EDIT: Those whom are unable to get cable ties, please let me know before tomorrow 4pm so i can bring the correct amount with. Don't want anyone to be left out

Edited by ScottC-M

Also going back many pages for all the new comers,

Please attach Cable tie to Helmet at home (this way you will notice other I Team members making their way the JOC)

I will bring the Yellow Dots if we decide to use them on the day.

Have we made a decision on writing out handle/hub name on our race numbers?

EDIT: Those whom are unable to get cable ties, please let me know before tomorrow 4pm so i can bring the correct amount with. Don't want anyone to be left out

What does the number look like this year? I can't remember last year's. Cloth/paper/space available etc. Who's been to registration yet?

What does the number look like this year? I can't remember last year's. Cloth/paper/space available etc. Who's been to registration yet?

I am going at lunch time, so if it hasn't been answered by then yet I will scan and show everyone how it looks.

Generally there is a lot of space above/below the number, so was thinking in the top right hand corner would be a good spot?

Weather forecast is as follows for the moment:

Rivonia

post-46817-0-34492900-1447318664_thumb.png

post-46817-0-79675000-1447318680_thumb.png

JHB CBD

post-46817-0-67790800-1447319265_thumb.jpg

post-46817-0-03101400-1447319281_thumb.jpg

Randburg

post-46817-0-90748300-1447319302_thumb.png

post-46817-0-55005700-1447319316_thumb.png

So raining shouldn't be a factor, potholes should be visible so descending speeds can be nice and high. Wind looks like a definite factor for Sunday.

Put a Lot of Sunscreen on Guys and Girls

Edited by ScottC-M

I just happen to have my last year's number at the office. It was a cross between plastic and cloth. It had quite a lot of space underneath the number and the above the momentum logo (35x135mm kind of space)

post-1372-1447322670,3053.jpg