New Zealand - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

Wayne Potgieter

Been doing quite a bit of dirt riding on my road bike, takes you to some awesome places. Also, a few shots from our trip to the Bay of Islands this December, weather was amazing. Camped on Urupukapuka Island, highly recommended, what an amazing experience. Kids loved it. There's a shot of the campsite there, you can see my boat just off the beach, plus one of a sunset the one evening.

post-1046-0-29603400-1451592002_thumb.jpg

post-1046-0-75430000-1451592008_thumb.jpg

post-1046-0-24726900-1451592015_thumb.jpg

post-1046-0-97745500-1451592018_thumb.jpg

post-1046-0-82012600-1451592055_thumb.jpg

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit of snorkeling while the girls chill out on Christmas Day.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Hell yeah. A boat is compulsory equipment in NZ (and that one is a feckin macheen).

Visa medical booked.

1 week to 'study' for the tests :lol:

So all the more reason to try and shed a kg or 2 or 3 and try get a bit fit in one week....

I thinks maybe we should forget about that 25km goal and push for a 30km Spruit ride this afternoon....we can maybe even squeeze a 35km if we do Emmarentia twice...  :ph34r:  :whistling:  :devil:

So all the more reason to try and shed a kg or 2 or 3 and try get a bit fit in one week....

I thinks maybe we should forget about that 25km goal and push for a 30km Spruit ride this afternoon....we can maybe even squeeze a 35km if we do Emmarentia twice...  :ph34r:  :whistling:  :devil:

*patches has left this conversation*

Hahaha!

Don't you know that Emmarentia's trail now has some super dangerous features. I don't think I can ride them. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I'm going to miss it this year

I found out an hour ago that my mrs will be working at "The beach and boat" fishing comp and i will be playing daddy day care again. So it looks like i will be missing it too.

I found out an hour ago that my mrs will be working at "The beach and boat" fishing comp and i will be playing daddy day care again. So it looks like i will be missing it too.

hahaha! Shame, bro. That's crappy. Take them to watch!